ANNOUNCEMENT!

I'll most likely rewrite this story, and IAEIP will probably not be finished until I rewrite THD.

For now, I'll work on a tfp AU where most of the Autobots on Earth are captured by the Decepticons, who have teamed up with the Human Government, and the protagonist, D0N, is on the run from them, trying to find one of the remaining Autobots, and maybe even find a way to flee from Earth.

Heres D0N's intro, which will also be put into the beginning of the actual book:

D0N / D4\\\|/N / 0
They/he/it

They're quite good at hacking, or programming in general. They made their visor(s) from broken computer screens to hide scars from **|28628-6|**, a lab in which the employees got to do whatever they wanted to the subjects. 0 was one of the lucky ones.

They usually hang around the woods, hiding themself from anyone possible. They dislike social interaction, but if you were to gain their trust, they'd feel comfortable talking around you, maybe even showing you their face.

So, while they were being experimented on, they weren't fully spared.

In the lab, the person who experimented on them tested with some DNA

On D0N's back, around their shoulder blade area, below those wings, near the center of their back, and at the bottom, where their back "ends", lie scars from those experiments.

D0N had wings, they were forced to. Using the DNA of Fallen Angels, past friends of Cross(another character of mine) maybe, D0N was given 6 wings, all of which were ripped off.

They grow back from time to time, and D0N hates them. They force the "wing nubs" off of them, usually by cutting them off.

It may be a bit Illogical, but in the book they'll find ways to remove the growing wings.

I hope you enjoy my ideas, and may I see you again in ON THE RUN!