Chapter 5: Celebrate good times

Baby Henry's christening ceremony happened. A month after his birth at that. He needed to be accompanied by two married women. I slowly gave Jane Boleyn, my sister-in-law wife of my brother George, a nod and confidently gave Lady Margaret Lee a nod.

Lady Margaret Lee, older than me by five years, grew up as neighbors to me in my home castle, Hever. While I was in France she stayed in England in the household of the Princess of Wales and my worst rival Catherine of Aragon. We became friends again when I came back to serve Catherine. Fun times.

Henry has thrown this massive banquet in my face. Now I am preparing for it, George keeps talking to me through the wall as I struggle to get dressed having a million layers on. But all I know is they are celebrating me, my job to bring Henry a son has been completed and I am his true wife now. Yes, he will have mistresses like the pale faced Jane Seymour.

Now, we go into the party and I see the Seymour whore. I looked her up and down and George nudged me whispering in my ear not wanting Henry who was sitting next to me to hear, "I thought you wanted to get rid of her?" I looked at him and nodded before a loud noise came again before I replied with a whisper, "I am" I confirmed. I don't want to look at her, I don't want to imagine what she and my husband are doing. I have managed to move her to Hampton Court but I don't say that to George.

George laughs and I snap at him, "What's so funny!" I smile a little.

"You!" He explains, "Weren't you kind of a mistr-" I glare at him and he nods. Suddenly I feel eyes on me. Was Henry listening to us? I turn to him but he's not looking. So who is looking?

I shrug it off, shivering a bit and Henry notices this, "You alright, love?" I nod smiling at him and he kisses my cheek. I watch everyone. Being normal. I remember my life when I wasn't being chased by Henry or being Queen. Fun experience, would do it again.

There is dancing. Suddenly, a man comes up to me, "Your majesty.", it's Henry Norris Henry's groom.There is dancing. Suddenly, a man comes up to me, "Your majesty.", it's Henry Norris Henry's groom. "May I have this dance?" I am on the verge of accepting then my gase caught my husband, still recovering from his jousting accident

I hate jousting, someone always gets hurt. And this January fate lied on my husband's side. Outrageous.

"Not now Henry..." I rub my forehead. "I need to accompany his majesty." He smiles patting my shoulder. "My Loss, eh?" I smirk a small laugh escaping my lips. "I guess so sir." He bows deeply. Sir Henry is quite funny I must say, like me but I am of course funnier.

At night, I go see my son. "My boy!" I raise him in my arms, his small newborn body against me as I cuddle him with his cheek at the side of my chest. Patting his small head, Henry comes in. I pretend not to notice him still holding our boy, when I kiss his head Henry comes up to me and laughs "Where is my kiss?" I giggle back smirking, "Tell me why you deserve one?" He runs his hand through my hair. "Because..." I hum while he does so being sarcastic pretending to think.

"I guess so." I kiss his cheek holding our baby in the other and he holds my cheek. "My two favourite people in one room." I blush a bit "Oh hush you." I nidge him and he chuckles, kissing my head.

"May I visit you tonight?" He winks and I smirk. "Hm..no." His smirk disappears, looking at me "Seriously Anne?!" I laugh while rubbing his back "If you would like..." We look at each other smirking.