T2-1: ...in the water

Turning the faucets letting the water flow down into the sink, I cup my hands under the running water. Lowering my head down splashing the water in my hands on to my face. To calm down my nerves standing in my bathroom staring at my damp face, reliving this phenomenon of events that just happen.

Staring at the mirror that hangs on the wall a front of me replaying the statements that occur during the conference with the elders.

"My queen, we didn't expect it to happen that quickly. Perhaps as soon you willingly agree to this you open yourself up spiritually to access the realm on your own accord." Murmured as they agreed together. 

" As well come to you in a dream or bring you into the realm as they please." Elder Saair continued. "isn't this exciting you're quite powerful, what you have explain to us is extraordinary." She exclaimed.

"It's not at all, if I'm more confused than before entering that realm with ups and downs. wasn't there supposed to be a ceremony and stuff." Exclaimed annoyingly. 

"Guessing time is not on our side I presumed." An elder said. Questioning that the ancestor might know something that we know nothing about. 

"Even so how come someone else was there and let alone communicate with me?" I brought up another point that couldn't wrap my head around. "Shouldn't it be sacred space for one and spirits?" Bombarded with more questions than answers.

"That's something ancestors must know; this never happen during our time." Saair looks around to see the rest of the elders agreeing with her statement. "It seems that now it's the spirits that will guide from now on, only a select few who speaks the old land tongue." She adds on knowing that it's tricking to decipher what's on the spirits agenda.

'So, I'm simply at the mercy of some ancient people who knows every but does nothing when their descendants are dying on the street!"  I exclaim, haven't gone nowhere with my question I'm back to where I started confused and questions are still unanswered.

"We know it could be frustrating at this moment, look at this in their perspective. This is something they've been waiting on for how long and finally someone they can trust and rely on is here is right Infront of us." 

"Well if that's the case, why was someone else was there." Completely forgetting that He was there with me. 

"You weren't by yourself." Looks of confusion displayed on the elders in the room. "And once again I'm feeling like I'm missing something here?" Sightly annoyed as whisper begin to fill the room. 

"It's going led down that path, the ancestors are quite amusing." Elder Saair hummed with a gentle chuckle. "What does that mean, do T'challa have something to do with this?" Eyes fluttered around the room when I voice out his name.

"Oh of course it would a childhood friend, we must contact them immediately." Some elder started to walk towards the door without a second glance. "Umm hello? Anyone going to tell what's going on?" Elder Saair walks up to me gently grasping my hands. "It's better to for you now to understand what's going in your heart, so that when It's time to lead this fight there's no second guessing your choices." She firmly said, 

"Why would I second guess my decision I was taught by the best teachers in the world." Bewildered by her statement. "This is more than knowledge my dear, it's something that can't be explain so there's not really much we can explain or help you with." She sighted "Is that mean we're totally in the dark in this trial?" I questioned. "No, it's meaning that this is the first of many to come for your lineage, for the kingdom. The more you feel the more we all will understand." 

"What does this have to do with T'challa?" As we were left in the room by ourselves, I wanted to know why a childhood friend I haven't since for years appear in one of the most sacred places of my people. "Fate have a funny way of bringing people to together, but for now just know that the two family have had a long line of history together that can't be explain in a day or two." I felt she wasn't trying to go into details. "I see you won't this go but for now why don't you go back in your room to rest, and I'll let you know what we came up with." She ushered me out the room.

*Short Chapter didn't right to make this chapter longer but I'm back writing again.