Epigraph

Many don't seek exploration outside the boundaries of this kingdom, so many dent know that lies beyond the waters. The maps that printed across the world truly don't show what is real until you go discovered for yourself.  Until one day with an ill heart to exploit the traditions and cultures of this unique kingdom for glory and wealth. The ancestors of this prosperous land cast him to live out his immortal being to forever seek out evil in the land. However, when the grounds of this world being in turmoil due lack of consideration of the people of this era. The chains of the mystical powers of nature are weaken, given him the opportunities to find the souls to devour and claim the essence of the vulnerable to break free of his cage.

Recently ascends the throne Queen Xyla, first act as ruler is to finally stop the end of this boogeyman of her kingdom. With help with her ancestors and old family friend, many obstacles will be in her way. The trials that were put in place to protect her people, she has to face to unlock her abilities in her bloodline. 

A new era has begun, will she be able to continue her line of succession or will the Heart Man will finally.

Kingdom of BAHEDLO has for Trials of Armaments