Chapter 23

I was having my first scan today,three months on.

The doctor walked,in with Jenna,Lana and Emma looked at her.

Naomi was standing by me.

"So..everyone ready?"the doctor asked.

I nodded,they all looked nervous.."First time mothers?"

Lana shook her head,the doctor put some weird liquid-lube feeling shit on my stomach,she switched on a screen by her and put the scanner?..on my stomach,a picture popped up,I heard my heart beat.My brood watched the screen intently,the doctor moved the scanner a little to the left and we heard another heart beat.

I smiled,the doctor smiled and looked at Jenna,"A healthy baby doctor Jacobs"

She smiled,Naomi,Emma and Lana had tears in their eyes,I blinked back tears and smiled.

"We will be able to determine the sex at your next ultra sound"

We nodded,the doctor doubled checked everything and gave me a wipe,I wiped my stomach and fixed my shirt,Lana helped me up.

We walked out,Jenna hugged me and went back to work,they all left,except for Emma who drove me home.

"I can drive"

"We cant let anything happen to you"

I smiled,she started working from home three days a week,I didnt mind one bit.

I walked upstairs..the noise!

Naomi had a architect design another room for the baby,my Father smiled at me and hugged me close.

"Everything okay?"

I nodded and smiled.

He was over seeing everything for his grandchild...I cant believe my Father is going to be a Grandfather and my Grandmother is going to be a Great-Grandmother..I wish you were here mom.

Im going to a mom soon...wow...

Emma smiled and kissed my cheek,"The baby and my baby here are perfectly fine"

My Father smiled and hugged me close,"You need me to run and get you anything?"

I shook my head and sat down,I was kind of starting to show,he sat by me and smiled.

Emma grabbed us water and headed upstairs to work,my Father sipped his water and watched me,I sipped my water and sat back"What?"I giggled,he shook his head and smiled,"I..I remeber that little girl who was head over heels for Mallory,and Lana..and now look at you,all grown up"

I giggled and nodded,"That seems like years and years ago"

He nodded,"It does..but youve grown into such an amazing woman"

I giggledn and sipped more water.

The lead dude for the contruction lead my Father upstairs to sort something out.

I finished my water and used the bathroom,my Grandmother arrived a while later with food,she smiled.

"How is the baby?"

"Perfect"

She clapped and smiled,"I am so happy!"

I giggled and looked at her,"What do you think the gender will be?"

My Grandmother sat back,she wore a blue dress and blue heels,my Father wore a black pair of jeans,smart Dolce and Gabbana shoes and a smart Gucci shirt.

"Im hoping for a boy actually"

I looked at her,she shurgged,"And you?"

"Same"