Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning..with a slight head ache,I got up slowly and snuck out.

I  walked out the room,my Grandmother who was just coming out of her room looked at me.."How you feeling?"

"Im okay"

She nodded and smiled,I hugged her..we walked downstairs.

I helped the chef make breakfast..bacon,eggs,toast..a huge furit salad..fresh orange juice,fresh coffee.

I set the table,my Father helped me.."Why not go and pick some flowers?"

I nodded and ran outside and picked some roses,I pricked my fingers..I ran back inside..my Father had two black marble vases with water..he helped me set them into the vases.

I smiled,I helped the chef set the table..the jucice and coffee in jugs..and a pot..the food was set in serving plates.

My Grandmother pulled me upstairs..I showered and did my hair and finished up the rest in her room I did my hair up..she had a navy blu knee-length dress laid out for me..lace by my chest.

I pulled it on and slipped on black Gucci flats.

I walked out the room,my Grandmother walked to my bedroom..I walked downstairs..my Father smiled and offered his arm.

We walked to the table.

I waited with him,he was in a crisp black suit and business looking Dolce and Gabbana shoes.

Five minutes later my fiances walked downstairs and to the dining room..I stood with my dad..the table was beautifully done..the food looked amazing.

They all stopped and smiled.."You did all this?"Naomi asked..I nodded.

They all looked tired.."I love you!"Jenna said kissing me softly Lana did the same.

Emma and Naomi walked to me and hugged me,I smiled and pulled out their chairs for them,My Grandmother smiled,my Father pulled her chair out for her.I sat down between,Lana and Emma..Jenna and Naomi sat across from me..my Father sat next to my Grandmother.

I poured Lana and Emma coffee,I poured Naomi and Jenna as well.My Father poured orange juice for my Grandmother and himself.

Everyone dished up..I did last.

"Its delicious"Emma said smiling.

My Father and Grandmother were speaking quietly.

"When is the engagement party again?"Emma asked.

My Grandmother looked at her,"Next week Saturday"

Emma nodded,Naomi looked at me,she smiled and kissed my nose.

I ate bacon and smiled,Naomi poured me some orange juice,I sipped on it.

"Having said that.."

We looked up at my Grandmother,"Unfortunatley..none of you will be able to see Claudia until then"

I pouted.

They all nodded,"No problem"

We all finished up...We walked outside,I hugged them..Naomi kissed me softly and left.

Jenna kissed me and left,Emma stepped up and kissed me...Lana kissed me and left with Emma behind her.

My Grandmother walked outside to me,she smiled and hugged me.

"I didnt hear anything from your room"

I looked at her,"Gran!"

She smiled,I giggled and shook my head.."Im just saying that.."