Chapter 10

The following morning I went into work with my Grandmother..after we had picked up the watch and then the bracelet.

The bag would be delivered in a day or tow and Jennas gift would take a week.

Once we arrived...I stepped out and looked at the huge glass building,Blade Inc.

We walked to the elevator,my Grandmother pressed the floor number 204.

I breathed deeply.

As we went up,I looked at the city,I could kind of see NY general..

I smiled.

I saw Naomis offices...well one of them.

I looked at my Grandmothr and then at my hands.

Once we arrived..my Grandmother pulled me down a luxury carpeted hallway and then to the left...two huge wooden doors..a medium desk to the right of it with folders and  a Macbook..a women behind it.

She greeted us,my Grandmother walked into her office.

Her office is grand..marble flooring...to my left a door,to my right the whole wall is bookshelves...folders,files,books...

In front of me a huge desk,folders..a picture of my Father and myself,an intercom and a Macbook.

Bheind that the wall is completely made of glass.

My Grandmother walked to her dek,I followed.."So..can I help?"I asked.

She smiled,"Of coarse..I do have a surprise for you"

I frowned and looked around the room..tyring to find it.

"You will see what it is later..but for now,read these"

She handed me two folders,I sat down on the floor she frowned..she pressed the intercome"Kylie please get someone to bring in a chair for me"

"No problem ma'am"

My Grandmother sat down and started with her work.

I opened up the first folder...

I scanned threw it..my Grandmother wants to buy another technological firm..okay...

The first folder is just about what the meeting is going to be about..a page and a half.

I opened the second one,there was a knock at the door,a woman came in,she stepped aside and my Father walked in,he smiled when he saw me,he put down the chair down and walked to me,I stood up,he enveloped me in a hug."I didnt know that my princess would be joining us today?"

I smiled,he moved the chair to the desk..the front.

The other woman left.

My Father smiled and looked at my Grandmother,"She will be joining us in our meeting today"

He stared at me and then back to my Grandmother"Alright..but I came to inform you that I wont be able to make it,I have another meeting across town with the lawyers..now actually"

My Grandmother nodded,my Father hugged me and nodded,he hugged his mom and left.

I picked up the folders and put them on my side of the desk,I felt under-dressed.

I wore a black pair of skinny jeans,a black blouse and black Vans..my Grandmother wore a black pants suit with red bottoms.

I looked at the second folder,all about the company my Grandmother wants...wow..they are doing really well,the asking is a bit much...$450,000,000.

I looked at my Grandmother,"This is alot of money"

She looked up at me from her laptop,"Yes it is..but Im hoping you can bring it down"