Happily Ever After ❤

Anjali went from their and kept the food in the fridge.she comes to his study room and saw him turning to opposite side.she poked to his shoulder to which he turn and ask what.

Anj-Konjam thallunga.

Aad-Yen ma mee poi room la padu po.

Anj-Ada naan sonna maari konjam thallu pa

Aadvik nodded and moved aside.anjali layed down in that small place and slept hugging him.

Aad-Yeii yenna panra nerungitu thoongama poi roomla thoongu da.

Anj-Appo neeyum va naan thooguven.

Aad-Nee poi padu naan aproma waren po.

Anj-Mudiyadhu nee wa appo dhaan naan poven adhu vara no means no dhan.

Aad-Sonna kekkamatiya?

Anj-No nee kathinalum no dhaan en answer.

Aad-Unna..........

He wake up from the sofa and lifted her bridal style making her giggle.both went to their room and slept for sometime.after waking up both inform totheir parents about the anjali is pregnant.

Days went like that and aadvik caught prakash from australia were he is hiding himself after knowing that aadvik was searching him.he wents to australia after convincing anjali and keeping guards around her home for their safety as anjali was staying their.

They had a small function to baby shower and before the function finished anjali get lanour pain making aadvik pani more.aadvik,ram pa,deepa and vinodh went with anjali.

After 2 hours of struggling she gives birth to a baby boy.aadvik was the happiest one in that place because lastly he saw his baby who is carbon copy of aadvik.after some days they kept the function as naming ceramony.they did it grandly snd aadvik's friends too come their.

They kept the name as "ANVIK" Aadvik and Anjali lead a happy life with their prince after that with their friends and family..........💜.

..........The End..........

So this is the last chapter from now on there is no chapter,if it is not upto your expectation sorry 🙏.

TBC...........

Hi guys,Hope you like it....
Do vote and comment to the story😍😍😍.
Please share with you your friends

I think I am dragging the story so I finished it in this chapter and thank you so much for all you love and support.next I will finish SMP story as it was short story and then LAM story.

Keep supporting....

Stay safe and take care ❤❤

With love
Miya 💜

🎉 Du hast 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 👼 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭😈 (Completed ✔✔) fertig gelesen 🎉