New Entry 😈

Anjali wents from their glaring him.aadvik smiles at disappearing figure and but soon his smile vanished while reality hits him.

Aad-No idhu wera oru feeling ku pogathuku munnadi edha niruthanum.yen vaalka wera awa vaalka wera.

Thinking this he sighed heavily and started to do his work.he attends tge meeting and she stands near him.after finishing the meeting as earlier he did not speaks to her like morning other than speaking abouts works making her confused.

After sometime his cabin door was knocked and he asked to come inside.anjali comes inside stand beside his table.

Anj-Sir...

Aad-Yes tell me any meeting.

Anj-Yes sir there is a meeting with an MD of a company.

Aad-Company??yaaru?

Anj-Its VK group of company MD Mr.Alshay wabts to meet you sir.

Aad mv-Akshay wa awan yedhukku?

Anj-Sir.

Anjali waved her hand infront of his face vut aadvik was in his own world.

Anj-Sirrrrrrr.....

Aad-Huh mm sorry arrange the meeting.

Anj-Okay sir.

Aadvik nodded and start working but anjali expect him to talk to her and tease her like morning.seeing his silence she sighed and murmured "sidumoonji" which was heard by aadvik but he controls his laugh.anjali singhed and went from their.

After sometime a car was stopped in front of AK group of companies and a tall man gets down and went inside.as receptionist know him already she let him to go in.receptionist calls anjali and inform about the arrival of akshay.anjali went to aadvik cabin and inform him and he calls dev and said him to bring akshay to his cabin.

Akshay comes inside and sit down in the sofa had in his room and aadvik sit infront of him.at that time anjali comes inside and stands near aadvik.akshay saw her and shocked and stands up suddently making aadvik confuse.

Aks-Anjali......

Hearing a familiar voice she looks up and shocked to see the face she hate and the face she did not like to see in her life.she saw him with anger filled bloodshot eyes.

Aks-Anju I'm..........

Anj-Now its anjali and yoh don't have any rights to tell my name as I told.

She said it sternly and glare him with same red eyes.during this scene a pair of seeing them confusingly.its was none of other aadvik.seeing the tears in eyes he asked her what happened to which she nodded nothing.

Aad-Unakku inda sir a theriyuma?

Anj-Theriyume romba nalla theriyume eppidi marappen.sir can you excuse me I have to go.

Aad-Ok you may leave.

She nodded and went to her cabin.akshay saw her going to his cabin.she glared him deadly with read eyes and close the curtain that was fixed to the glass in the midfle of aadvik and anjali's cabin.

Akshay composed himself and started the meeting and talk for sometimes.

What will happen next?
Why did anjali gets anger seeing akshay?
Why does she hate to see him?

So this is the chappy for today,sorry if it is not upto your expectation 🙏🙏.

TBC...........

Hi guys,Hope you like it....
Do vote and comment to the story😍😍😍.
Please share with you your friends
Keep supporting.....

Stay safe and take care ❤❤

With love
Miya 💜