Dead 💀

Aadvik and the family had a group hug happily.then all went inside and spend sometime by talking and teasing to each other.

Dee-Aadvik....

Aad-Yenna ma?

Dee-Kalyanatha eppo pa vekkalam?

Vin-Aama aama sollunga sollunga.

Aad-Illa ma ippove venam.

Ram-Yen da?

Aad-Illa pa mudalla awana kandu pudichi inda case mudinjadhukku aprom paarthu vekkalam pa.

Ram-Sari da.

Anj-Hello naa inga oruthi irukmen unga kannuku theriyalaya?

Vin-Illa.

Anj-Poda,neenga yaarum enkitta kekkave illaye enakku muduyuma mudiyadanu?

Vin-Unkitta yedukku kekkanum nee vettiya dhaane irukke mama dhaane busy aah irukkaru.

Anjali glared him and so others laughing.she pouts and went to her room with a grumpy face.

After sometime her room door open showing aadvik leaning onthe door after closing it.she twisted her lip and covered her face with the pillow.aadvik chuckled and went near her and sit down on the bed.he slowly took the pillow from her face.she glare him and try to take the pillow but before that he layed near her making her turn to other side.he kiss her cheek and smile at her but she glare him.

Aad-Yennachi ma?

Anj-Onnum illa po.

Aad-Sollu da yen kovam ippo?

Anj-Yedukku nee kalyanam ippowe wenam nu sonna?

Aad-Adhu dhaan sonnene?

Anj-Illa nee enkooda innum kovama dhaan irukke enakku theriyum.

Aad-Ada loosu naan kovama irundha ippidi vandhu pakkathula ippidi katti pudichitu laam pesamaten theriyumla.

Anj-Aana....

Aad-Aana aawans onnum illa naan sonnadhu dhaan unma ippo adhaye wechitu yosikkama iru.

Anj-Hmm.

Both of tbem speals for sometime and aadvik leaves from their to his work.he ask his guard to connect the hidden camera and see the face of the person.he saw the face of the criminal and shock to see it.

He was one of his friend who studied in college and from that day he misbehaved with girls and for that he get suspended from the college.after tha he doen't know anything about it.

Aad-Guys awanuke theriyama naama awana track panni pudikkanum adhu panna mudiyuma?

Gua-Will see sir.

They tried lot of ways and finally they got a chamce.all of them went to that place wbere he was and aadvik and 2 more giards went inside while others surrounded the place.aadvik saw him from back speaking to someone in phone.he knownly put the vase near him down to take his concentration.

He turned bsck and saw aadvik seeing him with a smirked.

Ru-Nee inga ippi.....

Before he complete aadvik shoot his leg to which he fell down by holding his leg and shouts in pain.he glare and try to take his gun from the cupboard by aadvik shoot his hand.

Aad-Enna valikudha?venum na naan hospital ku kondu poi marundhu podatta?

Rudran glare him to which aadvik smirked.

Aad-Unakku dhaan inda vali laam romba palagiduche aprom yethukku marundhu pottu kittu.bullet pattathuke ewwalo thudikkiriye appo nee konna ponnunga ewwalo kathari iruppanga vida solli.saavu da.

Aadvik shoots him until the last bullet in his gun.after that he went from their to his underground and catch all his goans and arrest them and send the girls to their houses safely.

What will happen next?

So this is the chappy for today,sorry if it is not upto your expectation 🙏🙏.

TBC...........

Hi guys,Hope you like it....
Do vote and comment to the story😍😍😍.
Please share with you your friends

Keep supporting....

Stay safe and take care ❤❤

With love
Miya 💜