Happiness 😊

4 months passed..........

After ram pa said the truth about prakash but upto to now aadvik did not get any clue or information about him making him frustated more.

One fine day after showing his anger to the person he catched from prakash place in underground he comes to the house and saw his wife who is waiting for her in living room sitting in the couch with a smile.she saw him and smile but he just went from their making her lost the smile.after freshing up he comes to eat but she did not cook making him more anger.

Aad-Anjaliiii.......

Anjali jerked from her thought and went inside the kitchen to see him who is standing with anger.

Anj-Yennachi pa yen kathuninga?

Aad-Innaiku oru naal aachu unakku samachi vekka theriyada eppovum naan dhan samaikkanuma?

Anj-Edhukku shumma shumma kathuringa?

Aad-Edhirthu pesi enna innum kova pada vekkada anjali....

Anj-Unga kovatha poi kovama irukkira wanga kitta poi kaminga shumma nikkira enkitta kamikkama.

Aad-Yeiii........

Aadvik try to slap her but he stopped seeing her face and saw her eyes were closed due to the fear he might hit her.not getting any slap from him she open her eyes to see him who is seeing her with red eyes.tears rolled from her eyes.

Anj-Yen adikkala?adikka dhaane poninga appo adichi irukkalam la yen niruthitinga?

Aad-.......................

Anj-Nee wandha odane oru happy news sollanum nu ewwalo aasaya irunden theriyuma aana neenga wandha odane oru naalum illama eplidi adikka pathingala?

Aadvik was confused hearing her.the word happy news makes him more confused.anjali went to their room and saw unpacked gifted box and give it to him and ask him to open.

He open the gift box and shocked to see it.the tears started to flow from his eyes.he saw anjali in the same condition but she glared him and try to leave.before that aadvik hold her hand and drag her and hugged her tightly in happiness.

YES!!!! Anjali was pregnant and they going to be parents to their symbol of their love.

Aad-Sorry sorry adhu kovathula adikka ponen sorry.

Anj-Po pesadha adikka pathale po naan unkooda du.

Anjali pushed him and went from their to couch by twisting her lips.aadvik follow her and sit near her.

Aad-Adhan sorry solliten la please manishu viden.......

Anj-Mudiyadhu po.

Aad-Appo mudiyadha?

Anj-No no no no means no.

Aad-Appo unakku dhaan loss?

Anj-Enna loss?

Aad-Illa blueberry pei samachi kudukkalam nu irundhen parawalla nee dhan mannika maatiye appo naane senji naane saptukiren.

Anj mv-Edheyy blueberry pie aah aiyayoo correct aah kovama irukkum podhe solrane ippo enna panlam.no anjali namakku soru dhaan mukkiyam.

Aad-Hello yenna blueberry pei venuma venama?

Anj-Venum dhaan sari parawalla blueberry kaaga unna manichi vidren aana punishment irukku.

Aad-Sari sollu enna?

Anj-Inda week full aah enkooda dhaan irukkanum aana nee inda week full aah couch la dhaan padukkanum.

Aad-Enakku prachina illa madam.aana madam ku thoonga mudiyum na ok.

Anj mv-Enna takkunu ok soltaru?

Aad-Enna madam sound eh kaanom?

Anj-Mudiyum naan thooguwen.

Aad-Sari aana thiruttu thama wandhu en mela thoonga koodadhu?

Anj mv-Correct aah kandu pudichitan aiyayoo eppo yenna panradhu?

Aad-Yenna ok va?

Anj-Hello naan dhaan unakku punishment tharadhu nee ennada na enakku thara?

Aad-Adhallam irukkatum challenge accepted aah illaya?

Anj-Accepted....

Anjali said it with low voice sadly making him supress his laugh.

Aad-Sari naan poi samaikka start panren nee ulla wandhu sofa la okandutu iru.

Anjali nodded with a grumpy face and murmered "sidumoonji".but it was heard by aadvik to which laugh silently and went.

What will happeen next?
Where is that prakash might went?

So this is the chappy for today,sorry if it is not upto your expectation 🙏🙏.

TBC...........

Hi guys,Hope you like it....
Do vote and comment to the story😍😍😍.
Please share with you your friends

Keep supporting....

Stay safe and take care ❤❤

With love
Miya 💜