The Broken Angel 💔

Same day a girl who was in twenty was roaming around her house decorating for her parents anniversary.In oitside she was happy but inside she was hurted and her heart was in that much happy.her smile did not reach her eyes.Its none of other than Anjali.

It was correctly 12'o clock her brother and she went near the parents room door and wake up them.her mom and dad wake up

Anj&Vin-Happy Aniversary amma and appa.

There smiled looking them and thank them.both comes out of the room and saw the decorated hall and felt happy.they cut the cake and feed to each other and then to their childrens.both her parents saw anjali and felt happy she is smiling but they know its a fake smile to make them happy.both her parents caressed her hair and anjali know the reason for what they caressed her hair.anjali's eyes welled up and she hugged her parents and cried breaking her control.

After they finished their celebration all went to sleep.while anjali opens the door she saw a big frame of him and her while they took it after their proposal.she locks the door and went near the frame and caressed his photo.

Anj-Annaiku nee anda thappa pannalana naama ippo kalyanam pannitu pona thadawa maari inda thadawayum appa amma aniversary ya celebrate pannikitu santhoshama irundhuripom la?

She wiped her flowing tears that was wetting her cheeks and conyinued to speak.

Unakku konjam kooda aasaye illaya da naan thirumba unkitta waranum nu?eppidi aasaya irukkum nee than thirumba thirumba adhe thappa pannitu irukkiye.aana naan unkitta warala na kooda naan unna yaarukum vittu kudukka maaten da.You are only "My Beast".you are only my property.

After speaking to his picture she kissed the picture of him and went to sleep.

In here ramchandran pa and deepa ma room ramchandran phone ranged.he took the phone and both saw the call id and smile seeing each other.it was Aadvik who is calling them.smiling they answer the call.

Aad-Happy Anniversary ma pa.

Both-Thanks da kanna.

Aad-Eppidi ma irukkinga renduperum?

Dee-Nalla irukkom da nee eppidi irukke?

Aad-Irukken ma.aprom celebration laam balama irundhuchi pola?

Ram-Aama daanjaliyum vinodh um pannadhu dhaan.

Hearing her name aadvik's eyes welled up but he composed himself and speak to them

Dee-Aadvik innum yethuna nalaikku dhaan pa ippidi unmaya marachi vekka pora.unma theriyama awalum unna thittita.romba late pannada pa aprom awaluke unma therinja thaanga maata da.

Aad-Sari ma konja naalaikku dhaan adhum main aala pudikkira wara dhaan ma.

Ram-Sari da romba late pannada.

Aad-Sari pa aplo naan vekkiren bye ma bye pa.

Both-Bye da.

Both cut the call and seen each other sighed and sleep.here aadvik lean to his bed head board and close his eyes recollecting their moments.

Flashback Starts..........

What will happen next?
What is aadvik secret hiding from anjali?
What will happen when she comes to the truth of him?

So this is the chappy for today,sorry if it is not upto your expectation 🙏🙏.

TBC...........

Hi guys,Hope you like it....
Do vote and comment to the story😍😍😍.
Please share with you your friends
Keep supporting.....

Stay safe and take care ❤❤

With love
Miya 💜