A Change In The World.

Start from the beginning

"Today is big news for the East Blue, no, across the world, and the people in the sea are eating this stuff up!" Abell said loudly. "It's about the world's most famous pirates, the navy and the world government!"

"How's that important to me?" Uta asks, slightly annoyed.

"It's important, not just for you, but for the world."

Uta can sense Pitch from approaching her from behind her. Just like Abell, Pitch has also gone through a change in appearance. She has grown at least a foot taller in the last three years making her more daunting. Abell's eyes became sharper and the horns on her head thicken and are larger to match her body size. Her hair is put up in a ponytail and ends in a braid. Her haori is similar to what she wore three years ago, but now, her clothes have claw-like patterns on both tops and bottoms and the color is in a darker shade of green. The masks she wears have the same design which doesn't make her look any less intimidating.

"What if I told you that it involves a certain pirate?" Pitch asks. "Let's say 'Red Haired' Shanks?"

Uta's eyes shoot wide open and she looks at her two companions and glares at them. Both Abell and Pitch are normally unfazed by Uta's glare, but today was different. Uta is not an aggressive person and is usually bubbly and cheerful, but when she's angry, the two two teens would rather be elsewhere. In all of their three years together with Uta, they have only seen her become angry only about five times.

"How do you know?" Uta asks angrily.

"Gordon told us not too long ago." Abell admits. "We honesty didn't mean to pry into your history."

"It just happened to be brought up." Pitch adds. "It was shocking, but it doesn't change our opinions about you!"

"What else do you know?" Uta growls.

"Well there's Tot..umph!"

Abell quickly covers Pitch's mouth, but it's too late as her words have already reached Uta's ears.

"You dumb lizard!" Abell yells. "Don't tell her about that!"

"Shut up, ghost!" Pitch argues back. "I'm not going to lie to her!"

"Abell. Pitch."

The two stop bickering and look up at Uta who's looking down at them.

"Do me a favor." Uta said.

The singer then grips the handles of the bags of rocks that she's holding and then starts to circle her arms and as she does so, slowly swings around the bag. The two Section Leaders watch in horror as the bags pick up circulate faster and it has come to the point where it has become a blur.

"Don't move." Uta said smiling.

"Wai..."

Uta grits her teeth and throws the two bags of rocks at her friends as if it were a hammer throw.

BOOM!

Abell and Pitch dodge Uta's projectiles just in the nick of time. The duo look back to where they were standing to see a small crater left by the rocks thrown. Without a doubt, if either were hit by that, it would leave more than a scratch.

"All right, since you two dodge my attack, why don't you help me work." Uta said, standing on top of the log with her spear in hand. "You've ruined my training."

Uta jumps up from the log and throws her spear straight down the center of the log and into the ground thus splitting it in two. The two teenagers make a battle pose against their leader as they land on the ground. Both Abell and Pitch are strong in their own right, but in all of their time with Uta. Neither of them could defeat Uta one on one.