4. 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙥

"I'll make some coffee, kids go back to playing

"I'll make some coffee, kids go back to playing." Starfire saw the man saying looking at the kids which Blackfire notice. "Starfire, I like you to meet my husband Luka." Blackfire said with a smile.

"Husband?! But you always said that marriage is overrated." Starfire said as they all gather together at the kitchen table, Blackfire giggles.

"Things change as I grew up besides I got an amazing family." Blackfire said hands on her hips. "The girl on the right is Herras or Hera for earth name as for her twin she's Karla."

"And this little mischief is Wildfire." Blackfire said with a smirk rubbing the boy's head making Wildfire giggle, Starfire looks at her sister tearfully.

"I'm so happy for you! You look so happy." Starfire hugs Blackfire again. "Well, thank Luka his the one that change me." She said and Luka comes back each holding a cup of coffee for everyone except for Blackfire who got tea.

Luka chuckles. "That's not true, you did that all on your own. I just stayed as your first true friend and which it turned into more." Luka said and slammed his hands together.

"And bam! We got married and had kids." He said.

Starfire smiles and wanted to know more like how they met but there was something in her mind.

"What happened?" Starfire asked making Blackfire and Cyborg look at each other.

"You disappeared, Star." Cyborg said as he drinks his coffee. "That battle with Warp, that was a long time ago. You fell through a wormhole and never came back." He said and Blackfire claps her hands the windows showing the clear view of Jump city.

"Welcome to the future, little sis." Blackfire said. "The future? But I damaged his technology." Starfire said removing the lens from her hip and gives it to them.

"Warp was planning to jump ahead one hundred years, right? Looks like you stopped him at twenty." Cyborg said handing the device to Blackfire who whistles.

"Damn, you almost broke it sis." Blackfire with a smirk. "I think this the only way for you to go back but I'm not much of future things." She said giving it back to Starfire.

"Where are our friends?" Starfire asked and Cyborg wince.

"Uh, we went out one separate ways when you didn't come back. I stayed here though and Blackfire came back after a couple of years married and with her kids asking where you were." Cyborg said making Blackfire nod.

"When I found out what happened, Luka made a theory that you may have gone to the future when Cyborg told us what happened." Blackfire said.

"He was right." Cyborg said and looked away from the smirking Luka. "I'm always right." Luka whispers.

Before Starfire could argue about Warp being behind this Blackfire talks to her in Tamaranean language.

"I know what your thinking, but in order for you to go back we need him." Blackfire said the guys watched her and Starfire talk.

"And I just know who to call." She said talking back to earth language. "Who?"

"The boy wonder of course." Blackfire said taking out her phone pressing the call button.

"Who?" Starfire asked.

"Nightwing or someone you remember as Robin." Blackfire said waiting for him to answer it. "After everyone separated they made their own lives Beast boy joined the circus, Raven she um... drifted apart after her girlfriend Luna died and Robin fights crime alone from time to time." She said and Starfire gasps.

"Oh, poor Raven." Starfire said remembering how Luna was a nice friend of hers, they saved her from Slade who was making her get in the team get close to Robin but instead of what he wanted Luna got close to Raven. Luna in the end she came clean to Raven telling her everything and things happen freeing her from Slade.

"You could try and get them to help but I don't think they will." Cyborg said with a shake of his head.

"Finally! Don't you know when to pick up?" Blackfire asked on the phone. "Anyway I got some news, remember how Luka said about Starfire probably traveling in the future.... Well he was right." She said looking back at her sister.

"She's here but we need to find Warp so that she can be send to her time." Blackfire said and Nightwing didn't say anything but let's out a chuckle.

"Looks like I own him." Nightwing said.

"You do but first let's track him down." Blackfire said. "I'll get started." Nightwing said and ends the call.

"Can I look for the others?" Starfire asked her hands together. "Sure, let me give you their location." Blackfire said seeing how Starfire wanted to find them.

____ [Skipping the fight]

"We gotta get you home. Come on!" Cyborg said as he made the portal open giving time for Starfire to go back home before it closed, Starfire looks at them and at her sister who had come to help.

"Whatever you do don't come looking for me. Let things work in its own way, someday you and me will be close just like you wanted." Blackfire said with a smile seeing as how she told Starfire of how she met with Luka on Paris. "And remember just because your friends argue for the little things doesn't mean that they will drift away, things work in the end."

Starfire smiles as she looks at the portal and holds the clock that Warp stole from her time, as she heads in the portal she heard her nieces and nephew waving goodbye to her sneaking behind their surprise mother.

"Kids?! Where's your father?" Blackfire asked her eye glowing. "Oops, run!" Wildfire said as he laughs with the twins giggling.

_____

Starfire had a big smile on her face heading back to her room to sleep after the celebration of Blorthog, she sighs seeing a bell string that she kept to in her drawer.

"Someday, I just know it." Starfire said thinking of her sister putting back the bell string in the drawer beside a picture of her and Blackfire as kids with smiles on their faces.