3. 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨

"HAPPY BLORTHOG!!" Starfire shouts with a big smile on her face holding a bunch of things in her hands, hearts literally flying out of her head

"HAPPY BLORTHOG!!" Starfire shouts with a big smile on her face holding a bunch of things in her hands, hearts literally flying out of her head. Only for her smile to turn into a frown seeing her teammates separated each of them doing their own thing or more like Cyborg and Beast boy arguing with the game control.

"Friends! We must frolic and leap in glorious celebration, for today is Blorthog the Tamaranean festival of friendship!" Starfire roses bloom all around her head as she says this

'I wish for my big sister to enjoy it with me.' Starfire thought but shakes her head knowing that Blackfire never really enjoyed such event.

____[Paris]

"Achoo!" Blackfire sneeze and looks around annoyed. "Who the hell is talking about me?" She asked throwing a book over her shoulder making Luka eye twitch.

"Would you cut it out?! Those music books are from the library." Luka said as he goes to pick them up and putting them back on the shelf he head beside his bed glad that Juleka wasn't here to ask about Blackfire. Something about her and the girls wanting to know what was wrong with Marinette since she wasn't answering her phone or hanging out with them.

"That reminds me I have to return them back Tuesday on the 20th." Luka mumbled but Blackfire heard him, she turns around to face him. "Wait, today is the 19?" She asked and he nods.

"Ugh!! Now I know who was talking about me or more like thinking of me." Blackfire said with a groan.

"Today is the day of Blorthog an event that happens in my planet which I find ridiculous. We think that if we fight so much with each other we begin to invite the Rekmas." She said eating a grape that was on the mirror table.

"Gesundheit?" Luka asked which earned a raised eyebrow from Blackfire. "How did you get that from what I just said?" She asked and he shrugs.

"In my world Rekmas means drifting, in which close friends begin to drift apart and their friendship along with it." Blackfire said making Luka look at her.

"Everyone gets on their nerves at some point but that doesn't mean they will drift away from each other just because of one simple thing." Luka said watching Blackfire frown.

"Do you... have friends?" He slowly asked and Blackfire scoffed. "Why would I need friends? All they ever do is use you or just betray you in the end." She said bitterly eating another grape, Luka pause and takes out his favorite guitar.

"Come with me." He said heading outside taking a seat on the chair and Blackfire watched him with her arms crossed.

"One thing is for sure, that I will be your very first true friend." Luka said making Blackfire roll her eyes. "And I'll prove it to you until the very end." He said and plays a melody it was sad and angry.

"This is how your music sounds but I'm sure in the future it will sound like this." Luka plays a sweet melody but there was a hint of freedom making Blackfire blush a bit looking away from his gaze.

"Idiot." She said and Luka chuckles.

"You mean idiot friend." He corrects and Blackfire doesn't say anything.

____

"Ta-ta, Titans. I have enjoyed our time together, but I've got a very bright future ahead of me." Warp said with a smirk about to head inside the portal but Starfire won't let him get away that easy.

She roars in fury and flies straight at him. Surprised, he turns to look back with one foot out the portal.

"What?" Warp exclaimed and before he could do anything they both go through. Starfire fights with Warp ignoring the clock sounds around her, her focus right on Warp. "Let go!" Warp said.

"You have endangered my friends and ruined Blorthog!" Starfire said eyes glowing. "Stop! If you damage the suit before we reach my future-." Starfire doesn't let him finish when she gets hold of the chest lens taking it off of him.

She gasps at the big white flash and covers her eyes as hearing Warp screaming before everything changed completely around her. Starfire falls down on the snowy ground shivering as she stood up but looks confused seeing the place.

"What has happened? Why is it cold? And where are my-." She stops when eyes landed on the T tower it looked different but still look like home, some lights were on and she puts the device from Warp on her hip going inside.

"Friends? Hello? Friends?" Starfire called out from the main entrance only to stop hearing children laughter from the main room. She walked towards the sound not seeing a family photo on the wall.

"Hello?" Starfire slowly asked afraid who was on the main room where they always hang out but she guess they didn't hear her because of the music. As she goes in her eyes widen at the person his black hair with cyan hair in a ponytail making dinner with three kids flying above him playing tag but that's not what shock her, it was the kids that looked like her big sister.

Two girls looking like the dad but had Blackfire's eyes and a boy who looked exactly like Blackfire.

"Not fair! You guys cheated!" The boy said and the guy making the dinner shakes his head. "Wildfire, calm down or you'll wake up your mother." The guy said but was confused when Wildfire doesn't say anything or the kids going quite so he turns around.

He drops the plate on the ground breaking like he had seen a ghost.

"Uh...hi." Starfire said with a friendly smile not wanting to make the family panic specially seeing the kids glare at her in a battle stance ready to protect.

"Honey, I heard something break." A familiar voice said coming behind her. "Oy! I swear if you little rascals broke my little robots I'll-." Cyborg stops staring at Starfire dumbfounded.

"Starfire?" Blackfire asked but to Starfire her sister looked completely different, she looked older wearing a maternity clothes and she looks happy.

"Cyborg! Blackfire!" Starfire said hugging a shock adults.

"Starfire. I don't believe it. You...you haven't aged a day!" He said seeing how young Starfire was.

"Cyborg, what's going on? Why is the place different? Why are you...?" Starfire asked but saw wrinkles on his face but his body was glowing like it usually did.

"Old." Cyborg said. "Well, that's what happens to folks when you go away for twenty years." He said making Starfire gasp.

"20 years?!" Starfire exclaimed shock of the news.