chapter 6: Ratchet vs goetia magic

Почніть із самого початку

Felicity: now that's a cool spell.

Ratchet: *grumbles in annoyance* smoke and mirrors guys!

Stolas: Guys can you tell Ratchet to be a little bit more quiet it when me and my daughter are trying to have some magical fun?

Ratchet: I've looked into it The feeling of fun is actually a chemical reaction in the brain so magic fun will always be science fun.

Bulkhead: You did not try to just zing Stolas!

Ratchet: you guys know I never pass up a good zing.

Bumblebee: play nice Ratchet and don't distract Octavia with your knowledge of Cybertronian science!

Ratchet: *mm hmm*

Circuitjack: Don't make me use this! *Pulls out an ax*

Ratchet: fine for Octavia and for one day only I'll just let something go.

Octavia then casts a spell bringing out large ass centipedes from the ground.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Bulkhead: now that was cool!

Ratchet: "so cool" says ratchet as he quietly tries to let something go.

Stolas: Yes, and it doesn't the sky need a little bit fireworks?

Loona: it's clear as day outside.

Stolas then casts a spell that creates beautiful fireworks and sends it into the sky after he did that Ratchet gets more pissed off.

Ratchet: fireworks! Science would have never thought of something it was the original inventor of!

Then Stolas and Octavia cast more spells impressing the team more while Ratchet was still trying not to get mad and ruining it for Octavia.

Circuitjack: this is awesome it's so much better than us using weapons.

Ratchet couldn't take it anymore with everyone being so impressed by Stolas's grimoire magic than of Ratchet and his science.

Ratchet: that's it no more! I'm putting my pedes down! Stolas your demon magic is not amazing it is simple and soft! There I said it.

Optimus prime: Stolas he didn't insult you *turns to look at Ratchet trying to hide he fact he was mad* he promised he wouldn't.

Ratchet: Optimus I'm sorry but I can't stay quiet so no longer Octavia I should have selected me to help!? Science is king and I shall prove it do a scientific combination of biology and physics that people call SONG!

Loona: what the fuck? Guys I think Ratchet has gone insane?

Arcee: we noticed.

Ratchet: let me show you the things that signs can do it's good for me and it's good for you!