Chapter Eleven: 162 Candles

The next morning Madelyn woke up pretty early and took a shower and got dressed and then was called to the police station like everyone else had been to give a statement about Vicki's disappearance, she has no idea what story Stefan, Elena, and Damon have concocted about it and she really didn't want to know.

The Lennox witch arrived at the station and walked in and sat down next to Tyler who also had yet to give a statement.

Tyler was called in and after he was finished Madelyn was called in, she took a seat across from Sheriff Forbes, and the Lennox witch got right to the point "Sheriff Forbes, I'm going to be completely honest with you, Vicki and I weren't close at all, we barely spoke to one another unless it was a polite hello or things of that nature. So I have no idea why she suddenly disappeared or her current whereabouts. I'm sorry but that's all I know."

Liz nodded at her "thank you, Madelyn. You're free to leave now, we're asking everyone to give statements."

Madelyn nodded, standing up "I understand that Liz, you're trying to figure out what happened." She bid the sheriff goodbye and walked out of her office and out to her car, her phone dinged as she was getting in.

Lexi Baby 💞:
So I'm in town for Stefan's B-day, meet me at the Boarding House and we can catch up.

Maddie My Love 💖:
Ohhhh, say less I'm there. Gotta pick something up from the house first I'll be there in 10.

Lexi Baby 💞:
Sounds good to me.

Madelyn smiled, she loved Lexi, so much like the older sister she never had. That's why Madelyn made her a daylight ring but just hasn't seen her to give it to her so she's held on to it and is gonna give it to her now.

The Lennox witch made the stop by her house and picked up the present for Lexi and then was on her way to the Boarding House to meet her just as they planned.

Madelyn knocked on the door when she arrived and Lexi opened it, staying back out of the sunlight "Maddie!"

Madelyn stepped inside and closed the door "Lexi!" The two blondes hugged after they pulled away from the hug Madelyn grinned at Lexi "so I got you a little something, I've had it for a while I just haven't seen you so I could give it to you."

She held the velvet blue box out to her. The box was of course a lapis lazuli blue. Lexi took the box, "is this what I think it is? Judging by the color of the box.

Madelyn grinned "open it and see."

By now the two blondes were in the living room and Lexi popped the box open and smiled grinned at Madelyn seeing the ring in the box it had a thin gold band, with a diamond-shaped lapis lazuli stone in the middle, "Oh my god Maddie, it's gorgeous," the blonde vampire slipped the ring on her finger, "thank you so much."

"Of course Lex, you know I love you, I told you that I would make you one and I did, I wanted to make sure it was cute, instead of the bulky gaudy ones like Stefan's

"Of course Lex, you know I love you, I told you that I would make you one and I did, I wanted to make sure it was cute, instead of the bulky gaudy ones like Stefan's."