Oh wait. Who was I to say this? This wasn't my house to begin with. I couldn't just invite the Host Club over to trash Honey's home.

"Never mind," I said with a sigh. "I'll teach you guys the glory of a sleepover some other time."

Plus if mom came back and the first news she heard was that I had a sleepover with a bunch of boys... she'd probably freak and send me back to some lame all-girls school.

"It sounds fun!" Honey said. He grinned. "Let's give it a try."

I stared at him, wondering what he was thinking. "But. Uh. Do you want to-"

"Yeah. We can invite the Host Club. They'd probably want to try it." Honey said. No, he didn't seem very happy at the idea some how. Why did his smile seem a bit... fake?

"Never mind, Honey. Forget it." I said.

"But don't you want to try it?" He tilted his head while staring at me with innocent, questioning eyes.

"Argh! Don't use that cute face against me! Anyway, it's your choice, Honey. I'd be happy enough if I got a room to sleep in, so I don't care. It was just a suggestion. Plus, we'll be seeing the Host Club Saturday evening, I don't really need to see any more of them." I nodded. Yeah, that was true enough. It'd probably be better for me if I saw less of them.

"Okay then. Let's just have a mini sleepover with us!" Honey suggested with a brighter grin. "You guys can join too!"

"Us?" Satoshi asked, pointing at himself.

"No thanks." Chika said, turning away pompously. "I don't want to be part of

some stupid thing like that."

"CHIIIIIKA!" Satoshi roared, pulling out a wooden katana. "How dare you speak so rudely to your brother!" He smacked Chika's head harshly, knocking off his glasses.

"Ow! Satoshi!" Chika cried, clutching his head while tears formed in his eyes.

Wow. That's a different side.

"Satoshi." Mori stepped in, grabbing his younger brother's sword. "That's enough."

"Taka-nii!" Satoshi hugged his brother, while Honey went to his brother's side. I sat there watching, amused, as Honey rubbed Chika's head while saying soothing words.

"A-Anyway!" Chika said, interrupting the brotherly moment. "I don't want to be a part of it! N-Now I'm going!" Then he dashed out of the room.

Satoshi chased after, waving his sword while shouting.

Mori glanced at the two of us, obviously confused.

"We're having a sleepover, Takashi!" Honey explained. "Do you want to join?"