𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

And yes I said the baby because fuck that baby.

"I'm not gone make a scene Vanessa damn." I replied with attitude, don't get me wrong I love my manger but she needs to chill out.

"Alright now and if you gone cry wear shades so people won't notice and say you're heartbroken over the divorce."

I looked at my phone crazy because I what the fuck i'm crying for I left his ass.

"I gotchu any other unnecessary shit you wanna add before I leave?" I questioned grabbing my purse.

My glam squad had a bitch looking like a lawyer in this designer pants suit.

"Yes, actually I know your meeting up with Jayda and Ari later. BET wants to know if they can film you because their filming their show, The Impact Atlanta right now." She tells me.

I think for a minute, do I actually want to be filmed after just finalizing my divorce?

Sure why the fuck not just exploit my "sadness" okay lemme stop.

"They can film as long as they don't stay for the actual conversation." I stated as my security team walks me out the hotel to the suv I was going to be riding in.

"Okay talk later and your Lawyer Nicole is going to meet you at the firm." She says as a call beeps in, I looked at the phone seeing it was Kay.

"Ohh one more thin-"

"Sorry Vanessa my man is calling byeee." I cut her off hanging up the phone and answering Kay's call.

"Wassup ma I miss you." The first thing he says when he answers making me smile like a school girl with a crush.

"I miss you too can't wait to come back home to you." I replied twirling my hair with my fingers.

Gosh i'm a mess right now lemme stop.

"You gone send me a picture of that ass later to keep me entertained?" He asked and I gasped because I wasn't expecting that, plus he sounded mad serious about it too.

"Kevin stop playing with me right now."

"Nah chill on the gov name but I'm dead ass you gone send me something." I bite back my smile back before replying to him.

"I'll think about it." I responded as we pulled up to the firm, "But I gotta go love you."

"Love you too, and send that picture and stop stallin."

We pulled up and it was surrounded by paparazzi and fans.

The fans I didn't mind because they've express how they were on my side since we first announced our divorce.

Placing my shades over my eyes my security guard helps me out the car.

They went crazy upon my arrival cameras went off all around me but I kept myself contained.

"WE LOVE YOU SOLÁNA!" Somebody yelled and I blew kisses at them avoiding any questions the paparazzi was asking.

When I walked in Mariah was sitting in a chair with her legs crossed mugging me.