32

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Currently at the new age Academy a full-on war has broken out between the two factions the factions of light and darkness the Dark Lord of all leading the charge on the side of darkness and the three Headmasters of the new age Academy leading the charge on the side of the light as soon as the two sides met all hell broke loose Teams RWBY, JNPR, and CVFY we're taking on the forces of the ultralinks leading the ultra links was none other than the linked up Aku using his powerful new host.

Ruby: everyone take out shiny pants he must be their leader so if we take him out they'll all go down!!!!

Yang: sounds good fearless leader!!!

The three teams started attacking the alpha ultralink but soon enough they were overwhelmed by their overwhelming numbers and they had to re-strategize.

Ruby: all right new plan I'll take out shiny pants you guys focus on all the other Crazy robot Monster thingies!!!

WBY, JNPR, CVFY: RIGHT!!!!!

With that said the rest of the three teams started to attack the ultralinks and Ruby Rose was left alone to take care of their General let me know it's to her she was in for the shock of a lifetime and the heartache of her entire life.

Aku: you truly believe that you can defeat me on your own?!~

Ruby: I don't believe I know because in every story the bad guy loses and the Heroes win and you're the bad guy~

Aku: that's what you think little Rose~

Soon enough Aku deployed his weapons them being a multitude of razor sharp swords as soon as Ruby Rose saw these blades she was shocked she recognized these swords and she knew who they belonged to.

Ruby: where did you get those swords those are Penny's swords!!!!!!!!!!

Aku: oh yes that was her name Penny........emphasis on was~

Ruby: what did you do to her?!?!?!?

Aku: I assure you I did not kill her in fact she is very much alive she is in fact new and improved~

Ruby: I don't understand speak English you psycho freak!!!!!!!!

Aku: why tell when I can show~

Aku's face began to open up to reveal none other than the amalgamation of Penny and Aku her eyes were glowing blood red and on her forehead it was none other than the ultimate class Alpha ultralink Aku Ruby Rose was left horrified and shocked to see her best friend so warped and distorted by this monster of the highest order.

Ruby: what did you do to her?!?!?!?

Aku: I have ultralinked with your friend we are now one and the same I have Amplified everything about her her weapon potential has never been higher and I have managed to eradicate that pathetic little thing known as free will and now the one you knew as Penny Polendina is now no more all there is is Aku~

Aku's voice was a distorted mix of his own and Penny's voices Ruby's shock and horror was suddenly replaced with blinding rage a rage that not even her sister could imagine Ruby Rose's Silver Eyes began to Glow but before she could Unleash the Power of the silver eyed Warrior Aku combined all of his swords together and formed a powerful energy blaster the Blaster was enough to send Ruby Rose flying backwards she smashed through a window and was knocked unconscious.

Yang: RUBY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yang's eyes went from lilac to blood red she activated her semblance slamming her fists together and her hair appeared to have ignited into golden flames she charged at the alpha ultralink his face closed up hiding Penny's warped face.