Take Me or Leave Me

Start from the beginning

They went to see an action movie. Maybe they thought that instead of watching the romantic one, the action would remind Sara of Nyssa less. But Nyssa has always been like the great warrior, so it reminded her of her even more. After the movie they went around looking for a place to eat.

Nyssa would like to think that she's following them to protect her, to make sure nothing bad happens, but she knows that she just wants to see her. She was by her house when they arrived to fetch her. She went to the same movie and just sat at the back, though she wasn't interested in the film and was just watching her instead. And when she spotted the same car outside the cinema that she had seen a couple blocks away from Sara's, she had a suspicion that she made the right decision of following them.

Sara, Max and Rebecca went to the pizza place they frequented. They took a seat and ordered their pizza.

There were men that went out of the car and went looking around the pizza place. Nyssa entered even before they did, thinking that if something does happen, she has a better chance protecting them if she's already inside.

Rebecca saw her and smiled at her, to which she smiled back. Max and Sara looked at who she was smiling at, but Nyssa was already walking past them.

"Sorry, but is it weird to be in the same room with her?"

"I can tell how long you've been wanting to ask that. To be honest, it's weirder that we can't even be in the same room or acknowledge that the other exists."

They fell silent for a moment, not knowing what to respond to that. They didn't notice the men that came in that were asking the other customers to leave.

"Hey miss, you got to leave, they're closing." One of the men said to Nyssa.

"I just got here." She replied, not showing any hint that she is aware of the situation.

"You gotta leave." He said more sternly.

"Alright. I just have to get my pizza."

"No more pizza. It's closing."

Nyssa decided to go along with it for now, but she won't be going without Sara. She walked up directly to her.

"We have to go. They say it's closing."

Sara was both surprised with her words and the fact that she was talking directly to her again.

"What?"

One of the men once again caught up to her and asked her to leave.

"You have to leave, miss."

"I'm not leaving without them."

"Yes, you are." He gripped Nyssa's arm tighter as if that would intimidate her.

Nyssa assessed the situation. There were five men. It would be difficult not having her weapons, but she can do it.

Scared and confused with the situation, Sara and the others started to rise but they were held down by the other men.

Nyssa quickly grabbed the closest thing she could and jabbed it to the neck of the guy holding her. He screamed out in pain and fell down on his knee. The others came rushing in to attack her.

They were no match for her. She easily knocked down two of them. She grabbed a table knife and stuck it in the thigh of one, and was about to finish him off, when she heard Sara scream. She turned her attention to her, which left her vulnerable to a blow to the back of her head. She fell to her knees.

"Try that one more time, kid, and I will blow her brains out." The guy she stabbed with the fork on the neck said referring to Sara as he held a gun to her head.