She scream as she was thrown into the water as charlotte stood up her white sleeping gown was soaked showing her body.

"Nice body" someone said a boy he ran to her but she immediately run and bumped into the wolf.

"Please help me! I'm suppose in good!!" She said but she got pushed and bumped from a bald girl.

"Watch it!!" She spat as charlotte just enter the school.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Maxine groaned in pain luckily the impact she had was full of flowers, when a fairy came to her she shriek as she slapped away the fairy.

"Oh my god!! I'm sorry!!" She gasped as maxine took the fairy in her hand.

"Sorry about that" she giggled then the fairy smiled at her and hug her cheeks.

"Wait!! Charlotte!!" Someone cleared their throat a group five that she thinks a princess look at her so judgeful.

"Who are you"

"I think she's a princess" the blonde from the middle look at her as maxine look at the school for evil.

"I need to go their, please my cousin was there" she said as the blonde went to her closer enough, maxine gulp as the girl look at her locket.

"Who might be in there" a black girl said wiggling their eyebrows.

As she open seeing a family, thor and jane was happily holding their only daughter maxine, the girl smile she knew this girl was a princess.

"No"

"Come on girls were going to be late in our orientation" she said and they giggle.

"Wait please!!" As the fairy went to her and dragged her down.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Charlotte immediately went to the entrance seeing the hall, full of villains and teenagers chattering. She look around to asked someone.

"Ta-da" it was same boy who compliment her laughing she cover herself up from the boy.

"Me again" he chuckled

"Put her there" he said giving a hand as charlotte scream on top of her lungs he laugh.

"It's cleaner than my own hand"

"I'm hort by the way" now charlotte knew this boy.

"Hort?" She response

"That sound like something you cough up" charlotte rudely commented to hort.

"That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me" hort said

"Weirdo" charlotte responed and rolled her eyes to hort.

Finally she saw a lady she was tall and red curly hair, charlotte hopefully this person was kind to help her.

"Excuse me ma'am" charlotte said as the lady turned around, their eyes met each grey meets green eyes.

"You seem to be in charge and i am in the wrong school" charlotte said politely to the lady.

"Also i'm supposed to be in the other school with my cousin"

"Her hair was golden hair, blue eyes and her pale skin"

"Ooh! How distressful and impossible" the lady said charlotte was rudely look at her.

"Back up, your name" she asked pishing charlotte by her cane, she was about to say her name.

"Actually, you know what? I wanna guess it" she interrupted

"You won't know it" charlotte said

"Mm, charlotte" the lady said pointing her fingers to her with a smirk.

"Daughter of hela and athena" she grinned

"Did i guess it?"

"I always do" she still grinned at her

"There must be a mistake, i clear-"

"You're the princess" the lady said

"My mother was formely, if that's what you mean" charlotte said the lady put her fingers on her lips.

"Shh, shh, shh it's not" she said to her.

Charlotte held her wrist and gave her pitiful eyes, "please my cousin was alone there she needs me" she said to the lady.

"Just be grateful that you got here" she spat

"Every so often a very lucky candidate from the ouside is selected for admissione to this hallowed institution" she said looking around the hall.

"Now please, excuse me" she said and again she pushed charlotte with her cane as charlotte gasped.

"I have fresh villainy to attend to"

"Showtime!" She whispered

"Attention!"

"Attention, future evil" she shouted as the wolves growl, now the students caught their attention.

"If you open you tiny little bloodsjot eyes"

"You'll find your dormitory and class schedule around the hall" she said with her cane pointing were would as she eye contacted with charlotte.

"It would serve you well to memorize both" she informed

"Make me proud" she said softly and the students scattered charlotte didn't know what will she do.

As she only held the locket in her hand thinking what will she do...