Chapter - 57{The End}

Start from the beginning

"Diablo, Feldway is yours." With a sulking face, he left the control room. So the only opponent left is Velzard didn't she? Let's see the battle for a while before joining it.

The battle progressed as I thought it would Veldora and Tempest's army crushed their opponent. The Demoness trio was also very impressive they took care of three strong people each... Three saint-level humans are not bad.

The only battle which is still going is Diablo Vs Feldway and Milim Vs Velzard. Seems like Velzard is not serious but I have to intervene otherwise the whole battlefield will become Ice land. That Micheal bastard was too timid to battle head-on with Milim using Velz as the trump card against Milim is not a good choice but, either way, I have to go now.

"Milim you take care of him."

With that said, I teleported Milim in front of Micheal and prepared to fight against Velzard.

Third Person Pov.

The golden eyes of Rimuru were glittering under the sunlight and his hair was fluttering in the air. Even the coldest of the heart didn't help but flutter after seeing him.

"Haha, so you are finally here. I was waiting for you."

"Is that so? I hope I did not make you wait too long."

Fufu, even though I was fighting with Milim a while ago... But my mind was full of your thoughts"

"Is that so?"

Rimuru said to her calmly but a dark aura suddenly appeared around her surrounding all of her body.

"Fufufu, so I want to ask you something."

"I will answer your every question... So ask away."

The fight of words has started.

"Why..."

"Huh? What?"

She is gonna explode now. Rimuru was sure of it...

"Why? Why? Why? Why does your face keep appearing in my mind? Why can't I, able to keep you out of my mind? Why? Why? Why does my heartbeat intensify every time see you?"

Velzard said while looking at Rimuru with her cold glowing golden eyes, there is nothing but madness in her eyes— madness for a single person that she loves and adored like crazy, but Rimuru did not even flinch after seeing her like this.

"Really? That makes me kinda happy... Maybe it's because you love me..." Rimuru replied calmly while looking at her with a soft smile, his eyes were glittering in excitement and his lips were curled up in amusement.

"Haha, maybe you are right! You have bewitched me, my body and soul and I kill, kill, kill you, so why don't you love, love, love me." She looked at Rimuru and a huge grin appeared on her lips, the dark aura surrounding her suddenly flared up and intensify.

"You was, are and always will be the one I love." Rimuru said and stopped for a moment a little red hue crept on his white cheeks.

"You are the first and only person I desired with all of my heart... Before you, there wasn't a thing that my heart ever truly desire..." Rimuru said and paused for a moment and then smile softly "...but after meeting you I became greedier and greedier for you... If you think I did not love you, you are utterly wrong."

With that sentence, the battle was broken... The power of Velzard seemed to increase a lot due to the dark aura but even though Rimuru was handling her with ease.

"Hahaha, it's truly the best!! Rimuru you are the best!! Haha, I'm going crazy."

"Hmm, you don't really seem to be in your right mind... Should I give you a beating for you to wake up?"