Chapter - 47{Velzard Generous Heart}

Hello, guys I just want to thank all of you for loving and supporting this fanfiction. So with this chapter let's hit the mark of 4K votes.😁

...................

With a new day comes new hope, and the bright morning brings new possibilities for everyone, especially children. The future of every country, not only country but the world. Children are special, the gift of ‘God’ most lovely and innocent existence that didn't have any understanding of ‘Good’ and ‘Bad’ the only thing that they know is love.

A feeling that they didn't know anything about. But even so, they can feel it, sense it and somewhat understand it. That's why they believe in it. The concept of ‘Good’ and ‘Bad’ and the difference between ‘Bad’ and ‘evil’ they judge all things based on love.

How much that person loves them and how much they love that person. Their judgment is based on love, their very origin.

The proof of love between two people.

And the five children not so naive, are running happily on the street of Tempest towards their home. A smile can be seen on everyone's face as they laughed while running. The reason for their happiness? Because today their teacher aka the ‘Demon Teacher’ surprisingly decided to give them a half-day off from school. Mean their school was over at lunchtime, so they all are in a very good mood. 

"How amazing, Sensei gave us a half-day off"

Kenya said with a goofy smile.

"Today I have a good feeling— Something good is going to happen"

Chloe said while running beside Kanya and others.

"Yeah!! Maybe Chloe is right"

Alice said as they all stopped, their destination has arrive. Kenya opened the door and entered the house others are closely following him.

"What about Veldora-San"

Ryota asked while closing the door he is the last one to enter the house.

"When I visited Veldora-San last day he looked pale and horrified for some reason"

Kenya replied to him while throwing his bag into his room, only to hear a lecture on manners from Chloe and Alice.

"Hey, guys did you feel—"

Before Chole can finish her words she felt a distortion in space near her as a person with snow-white hair and golden eyes appeared. Her looks can be simply defined as divine, her body is giving out an aura of nobility.

"Beautiful!"

Alice muttered to herself as she looked at Velzard with her sparkling eyes.

"... Velzard-San!"

Chloe said a little starlet she didn't expect her to appear here, without any notice or anything.

"Velzard-San... Wait!! Did you mean the ‘White Ice Dragon’ Velzard!!"

Kenya asked a little excited and scared.

"You mean the person who is stronger than Rimuru-sensei"

Gale said with wide eyes, how can they not recognize her, she is the only person in the whole multiverse who can make even their Sensei(Rimuru) scared. She is the role model for Kenya and other children who are aiming to suppress Rimuru.

"You... Chloe right?"

Chloe just nodded in response. The other kid looked shocked seeing Chole knows Velzard.