Chapter - 56{The Real Fight...}

"Veldanava... what is your answer tell me, it's already been a week."

I said to him as I took a seat in front of him while slowly sipping tea. There is nothing I can do if he wants to die... I have already tried everything that I can try. To be honest ‘Velz’ is only an excuse, I did not want Veldanava to die. I will never gonna tell him though.

"My answer is the same... Now go I have some work to do."

That's it I have enough!! Because of this bastard, the relationship between me and Velz was already too tense nowadays and he still want to annoy me even more. If he did not change his mind I did not have any other way but to use force.

"You two arguing again?!" but before I can open my mouth I heard Velzard's voice resonating in my ears, argh when did she come? I did not want to hear her nagging, I'm already in a bad mood. But before I can utter a single word her cold voice continued. "Satoru, not only you are arguing with me but also with my big brother... Can't you stop persuading my brother already?"

What?! What did she say?! She did not even know a thing about us and she is saying that let him die? Did she even know the topic of our argument?

"Hey! Shut your mouth and get lost!!" I told her coldly as my eyes glowed coldly at her and I unconsciously releases a little bit of my killing intent. Her body flinched as she was petrified in her place due to fear.

"Hey, stop scaring her, my answer will remain the same," Veldanava said to me pulling me out of my daze. Great so both brother and sister are going to make me angry today. Huh?! Well, I can't hurt Velzard but you are not that lucky Veldanava.

Boom.

The intense sound of the sound barrier cracking can be heard as my punch made its way toward Veldanava's face with a speed that is faster than light. I was so angry that I even forget to use magic to suppress the shockwave and sound waves.

Crash.

The punch hit Veldanava in the face and he got sent flying a few kilometers away. Seems like he still has some of his power left, he is not that weak at least for now.

"Satoru!! How dare you hit my brother?!! Just because I... I did not support you? That's it?!! You are taking my anger on my brother, the killing intent earlier...... this punch was meant for me doesn't it?!"

Hey Velz what are you talking about? That punch, he deserves it, why are you mixing two completely different things?! I was already in a bad mood please stay away.

"... Hey Velz I'm in a bad mood so stay away from me for a few days." or otherwise I may hurt you, but I wasn't able to finish my sentence because

Slap

I got a slap from Velz, huh?! A slap? But?!  No, I mean... What?! Why me?!!

I have had enough of her trauma, she is going to become a hindrance for me if I want to save Veldanava... It's not like I can tell her all this so the best way to save Veldanava is.

"... Let's break up... We are fighting for a while now didn't we? No, more like you were trying to pick a fight every time you see me."

Sorry, Velz but this is the only way to save my friend, it's hard but I didn't have a way... Now, even if you saw both of us fight with each other... rather than being squeezed between a relationship lover and brother, you will have a person you can blame and hate. It may cure your sadness a little...

"Wha-What!! W-What d-did you say?!" Her voice was trembling and she was shuttering as some tears appeared in her eyes.

"N-No, ac-actually i-it's better this w-way, let's... Let's b-break u-up."