Chapter - 50{Lucia Nam Ul Nasca}

I'm in a very good mood because the last night with Velzard was rather wild... Fufufu finally was able to exert my revenge on her. Oh, and as I was walking alone in the street using illusion magic I meet with none other than Guy. This damn demon, but because I'm in a good mood I will at least will not ignore him today.

"Yo! What's up."

I asked him with enthusiasm but he looked kinda down.

"I'm alright, just have a headache after seeing some old friends."

He replied to me while stretching the word old friends, Oh yeah! I summoned the demons before I left, didn't I? He is the mediator appointed by the Veldanava so I can understand his feelings but well I didn't feel sorry for him, he deserve it.

"Humph, have a nice day with your old pal then."

I said to him and made my way toward my office. Hmm, while going to my office a thought suddenly crossed my mind.

I can revive Lucia.

If I'm not mistaken she is Milim's mother and my sister-in-law I guess.

She didn't have anything to do with what Veldanava did anyway, so I will revive her...

After reaching the office I closed the door and started to make a body for Lucia. Tch, I have to make at least a 'True Hero' level body for her. If I'm not mistaken Veldanava gave her the «Knowledge king Raphael». Sigh, Ciel-San you know what to do.

<<Understood.>>

<<Analysing the soul... Successful.

Making a body... Successful.

Integrating the soul into flesh... Successful.>>

A white light suddenly flashed in front of me as a huge amount of magicules started to release from my body going directly into the body.

<<The revival of individual Lucia has been successful.>>

The eyes of the body twitches as she opened her eyes, she looked fine for a while but then suddenly her emotions started to go wild. Shit! Just don't start to rampage here. That's what I want and I think God heard my prayers because even though her emotions are running wild she holds herself from rampaging after seeing my face.

Did she knows me..?

Did Veldanava tell her about me..?

"Platinum blue hair and golden eyes. You- are you Satoru."

But before I can answer her question I suddenly felt the aura of nearly every S or higher grade person present in Tempest. Why I said nearly and not all because I didn't feel Ramires and Dino's aura. They must be playing or in Dino's case sleeping.

Lucia, who felt the aura of powerful people rushing toward her, face pales in fright and she takes a defensive stance.

Great and here I thought we can talk calmly.

"Don't worry they are my subordinates and friends they must have sensed a disturbance in magicules when I revived you. And as for your question, it's Rimuru Tempest now.

Please don't call me Satoru, it brings back some bad memories that I didn't want to remember."

I replied to her, she sigh heavily after hearing my reply. She looks a little relieved compared to before, the tense muscles of her face lose as a smile appeared on her face.

"Hello, I'm Lucia Nam Ul Nasca, it's nice to finally meet you."

She said with a smile as she bowed and greeted me as a queen or princess would. If I am not mistaken she was the princess of the Eastern Empire. Hmm her brother was a True Hero maybe he was still the emperor of the Eastern Empire?