Chapter -11{Children}

Today I'm going to save those children that Shizu-San told me about. And this morning Ciel-San also gave me a pleasant surprise.

<<Notice. The synthesis of the skills has been completed>>

What did you do with my abilities this time? I have no idea but let's see.

<<First of all, I no longer needed «Wisdom King Raphael» and «Gluttonous King Beelzebuth», so I integrated->>

Hey, wait, wait, wait!! What did you just say?! What did you just say in such a refreshing tone of voice???

It said that it used the «Wisdom King Raphael», which was basically like its mother, for the integration... because it didn't need it?!

<<Is there a problem?>>

I had not heard wrong. No, I knew there was no way I could have misheard... but I didn't think it would do it.

But if the «Wisdom King Raphael» was gone, wouldn't you will not be able to live as well.

<<No. I'm already independent, so there's nothing to worry about!>>

Oh. Then let's talk about my new skills.

«Void God Azathoth» is a terrifying skill that consists.

Soul Consumption - a super-enhanced version of 'Predation' and 'Gluttony' that could even devour the target's soul along with it.

Turn Null - the ultimate destructive energy that fills the chaotic world. Full control over it was possible for the first time thanks to the Manas.

Imaginary Space - a chaotic world. The super-evolved version of 'Stomach' and 'Isolation' was a prison that locked away whatever should be isolated.

Spacetime Domination - instantaneous movement is possible by simply being aware of time and space. Affects even time.

Multidimensional Barrier - a constantly active, 'Multilayer Barrier,' which provides absolute protection by a 'Dimension Gap'

True Dragon Core Transformation - as the name implied, it was the power to transform the dragons into a nucleus core that could fit into the hole openings in my sword.

And True Dragon Release - The ability to have Individual Veldora use one or more clones. Even in the case of death, memory recovery is possible. This skill has no time limit.

And the second skill is «Harvest King Shub-Niggurath»

Skill Creation: Information that has been gathered by Food Chain and Analysis, is used to create new skills.

Skill Duplication: The ability to make copies of obtained skills.

Skill Gifting: The ability to grant the copied skills onto the target. Can also remove the granted skills.

Skill Bank: Turns skills that have been obtained into information and stores them, able to reproduce the skills at any time.

I only have two Ultimate Skills left but I think I didn't lose any ability, on the other hand, I gained some.

And my total stats are.

Name: Rimuru Tempest [EP: 8,681,1230 (+ "Draconic Sword" 1.77 million)]

Race: Supreme Chaos Spirit: "Ultimate Slime"

Grace: Grace of Friendship

Title: "Chaos Creator"

Magic: <True Dragon Magic> <Greater Spirit Summoning> <Greater Demon Summoning> <Other>