"Yeah, see? He gets it!" He said and Stiles scoffed. "He's covered in tattoos, Scott-literally." Stiles said and Nabkna raised her eyebrows slightly, "And he's a lot cooler than you." She said making Stiles roll his eyes while the tattoo artist turned to Scott. 

"Okay, you ready?" He asked and Scott took a deep breath and nodded, "You ain't got any problems with needles, do you?" He asked and Scott shook his head. "Nope!" He said and the guy nodded before turning on the tattoo machine, "I tend to get a little squeamish, though, so..." Stiles said as the guy started the tattoo. 

Nabina watched as Scott cringed in pain before all of the sudden Stiles fell to the ground. Nabina glanced down at Stiles for a moment before sighing, "He'll be fine." She said. 

After a little while the three of them climbed into the jeep and Scott looked down at his bandaged arm. "You okay?" Nabina asked from the backseat and Scott furrowed his brows, "Kinda burns..." He said and Stiles nodded as he held an ice pack to his head. 

"Yes, you just had your skin stabbed about one hundred thousand times with a needle..." He said and Scott shook his head slightly, "Yeah, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this." He said and Nabina raised her eyebrows slightly as Scott jumped and groaned in pain. 

"Oh, God... No, it's definitely not supposed to feel like this! Oh, I gotta take this thing off!" He said and Stiles shook his head, "No, no, no, no, Scott! Oh, Scott, please stop!" Stiles said, cringing as Scott took off the bandage. There were two black bands around Scott's arm, surrounded by red soreness. 

Slowly, both the tattoo and the redness slowly disappear, "Oh, no! What? No, no, come on!" Scott mumbled as they watched as his arm looked like there was never a tattoo there to begin with. "It healed." Scott said and Stiles sighed, "Aw, thank God. I hated it." He said, making Scott give him a look. 

"Sorry..." 

⊚ 

"Nah, we agreed to give each other the summer- no texts, no calls." Scott said as they pulled to a red light, "So, then how do you know she won't be back at school, then?" Stiles asked, looking over at Scott before his eyes widened when he saw something outside of Scott's window. He glanced back at Nabina making her look at him weird before he subtly nodded out the window making her look over before rolling her eyes. 

"After everything that happened, I'm not sure she's coming back at all..." Scott said and Stiles nodded slightly, "I think she is. I'd say it's pretty definite, you know... Like, one hundred percent..." Stiles said as he kept looking from Scott to the window making Scott look at him confused. "Oh for the love of everything! Look out the window." Nabina said, making Scott look over to see Lydia and Allison in the car next to them. 

Allison glanced over at the jeep before both her and Scott's eyes widened as they quickly looked away from each other. "Oh my god- Oh-" Scott panicked as he sank down in his seat making Nabina look at him weird, "So dramatic." She said. 

"Can we just drive, please? Stiles?" Scott asked, making Stiles glance out at the road, "Scott, it's a red light! I think we should talk to her. I just think we should say something. Don't you think so, Nabina?" Stiles asked as he looked back at Nabina, making her give him a look. "Absolutely not." She said and Stiles just rolled his eyes before leaning over to roll down Scott's window. 

"No! No, no, Stiles! Come on! Oh, my God, dude, no!" Scott panicked as Stiles rolled down the window, "Hey!" He called out and Lydia quickly drove off, running the red light. "You know, they probably didn't see us." Stiles said as he pursed his lips and Nabina just rolled her eyes slightly. 

Stiles waited until the light turned green before starting to drive, making Scott look at him crazy. "What are you doing?" Scott asked and Stiles furrowed his brows, "I'm driving...?" He said. "We're right behind them." Scott said and Stiles nodded, "Okay, well, do you see any turns?" He asked.