Chapter 22

Hola guys.

First of all I'm thankful of everyone who is still reading my book.

Next I'm sorry for disappearing out of blue.

Without wasting much time. Lets begin again. The journey of story and ours. Please do leave comments, that will help me to know if you are liking it or not.

______________________________________

Nandini's POV:

After sending them all back, I checked on Mukti one last time and hurried towards my office. I need to sort this anyhow. I just wanna know the name of that motherfucker. I have a feeling someone is back and it is related to my past. That kiss guy and the person who hurted Mukti is same.

I drove my car towards my company. I entered the office in my usual cold aura making everyone nervous under my gaze. I sat on the chair in my cabin after nodding my asistant to leave and started to recall all the events and interpret the connection between them. I called my detective whom I trust enough to assign personal projects too.

N: Hello. I have a work for you. I want you to investigate the site of Mukti's attack secretly. No one should be know about it . If anyone do, I will shoot you right on the spot. Don't involve anyone in it. And keep sending me updates.

Detective: Okay Devil!

Whoever you are I will make sure you will regret coming to attack this demon's precious. You will regret it. Wrath was shinning in her eyes with thirst for vengeance.

Your count down begins I said while sitting back on the chair with smirk pasted on my lips.

______________________________________

Manik's POV:

I sat in my room after changing to think about the whole day. It was terrible and heart wrenching one. Thank God Mukti is conscious now. It was too much revelations to take for two days.

Nandini being the Devil, most dangerous woman on the Earth right now with thousands of enemies out there waiting to strike her down and claim her crown. But why? by wish or situation? I should stay away from her cause getting close to her means calling death to myself.

But my heart says she is not cruel. She herself is suffering and her past made her what she is. I wanna hate her but I cant. Her eyes, her love for Mukti just melts my heart like candle. I wanna break the walls and wanna hold that her that no one has seen ever. Her one look simply excites something within me. I trust her regardless her cold aura and rumors about her.

NOT EVERY MONSTER IS BORN SOME ARE MADE

She is same that's what my heart says. and I'm trusting my heart.

Other than that who attacked Mukti and why Nandini fainted?

I heard doctor Telling Mr. Davidson she had panic attack. Also amount of that particular medicine needs to be decreased cause it can be harmful for health as she is already intaking anti-depressant and sleeping pills. What happened with her? that made her heartless and rider of medicines like that and what else pills she is taking of? I just wish to know all the answers one day. But I don't know I'm feeling I won't be able to take it.

WRITER

(W: What??? while looking here and there.

M: Why? What pills? Who attacked Mukti? Why is she suffering so much?

W: I don't know. Even if I know information is meant to stay confidential. You will find it yourself and one more thing

Nandini ain't weak she is lioness. When destiny became bitch with her, she made herself karma. Just stay by her. and disappears )