Chapter-3

Hola guys
Happy Raksha Bandhan my dear Readers.
I hope you enjoyed ur day with ur brothers. And for those who don't hv dont worry Bappa is with you as ur frnd and bro to protect you.
# Corona cases are again increasing. So, please take care of yourself and follow aff the precautions.
So, here I am with a new chapter.
.
.
.
.
.
There was a pin drop silence in the canteen.
Everyone one are shocked to see someone not only standing against Fab 6 but also has slapped one of its memeber, the Ultimate Diva of college, Alia Sexana.

The pair of eyes looked at Aliya with blazing eyes.

The person was about to say something when  she heard the sound of sob. knowing who is the person she ran to her and hug her not caring about her condition

 knowing who is the person she ran to her and hug her not caring about her condition

Person- Bas baby, mera bacha itna kamjor nahi hn. Bas chup hojao.
Apko pta haina Mukku I can't bear your tears. Bas chup.

So, yeah the first person who gave water to the boy was Mukti Singhania who came to canteen.

Mu- (whispering) Unhone mujhe dirty kar diya. I w...as toh jus..t help..ing the bo.. y. Nannu dar..d ho raha. My body is paining.
Ahhh Nannu.

So, Second girl was Nandini Singhania

Na- Mukku kuch nahi hoga main hoon na apke pass. Bass shant okay.

Nandini take out a medicine from her purse and give it Mukti. She gave her meds then make her drink water. Mukti feel at ease

(Mukti is highly allergic to eggs. Which leads to cause her problems).

Na- Feeling better.
Mu- Hmm di. I am.

Suddenly someone pulled her himself.
Nv- How dare you. Himat kaise hui tumhari Alia ko thappad marne ki.

Na- (easily freed her hand and come close to her) Woh mera question hn. How dare you touch my twinnie. HIMAT KAISE HUI TUMHARI.

Nandini's voice boomed in whole canteen.

Everyone shivered by the dominance and intensity of her voice. Even Manik too.

Na- Listen Ms. Whoever agar agli baar meri bhen ke ass pass bhi dikhi na toh mein tumhara woh haal karungi jo tumne apne sapne mein bhi nahi socha hoga.
Get that.
I ASKED GET THAT.

Getting scared Alia and Navya nodded their head rapidly.

Nandini left from there with Mukti by hugging her close to her life.
She had pain in her eyes.
Of failing to save her priceless possession.
Her heart again break in zillion times by looking at her twin's condition.
.
They both left the collage. Nandini helped mukti in changing and made her sleep as they were full already by today's drama.
Nandini went to her room.

My Queen BeeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara