Chapter - 56{The Real Fight...}

Start from the beginning

If only you love me as much as you love her big brother... If only the news of me dying will bring you less sadness than your brother dying... Maybe... Just maybe...

"Veldanava!! You heard!! We broke up!! Because I'm in a very bad mood... from now on you and I are going to fight to the death!! The winner will decide what to do with another person!! Next time we meet we will be enemies, not friends."

Sorry... But I only have this way left... Veldanava must have understood the meaning of my words. If I win he, can't die... I will make sure you will live... It doesn't whatever may I have to do.

...................

The next day in Heavenly Star Castle...

There was a battle going on between two ‘Gods’ and the whole heavenly castle was destroyed... Not even the rubble was remain... The ‘Creator God’ Veldanava is fighting against the ‘Evil God’ Ivarage.

Boom

The sound of an explosion can be heard and an unconscious Veldanava can be seen flying out of the explosion.

"Hahaha, is it the same person who best me a week ago?!" Ivargae laughed and mocked Veldanava, his body was oozing out a very dark and sinister aura as he made its way toward Veldanava.

"Let me absorb your power." With an evil grin on his face and cold eyes, he made his way toward Veldanava and started to absorb his power.

Boom!!

As he was about to finish absorbing all of Veldanava's power a terrifying powerful kick was connected with its fave sending him flying backward.

"How dare you, hurt my friend!!"

The cold voice of Rimuru makes itself known as he enters the battlefield and a powerful and domineering aura spread around the battlefield.

"Who are you!!" Ivarage shouted furiously, but all he got was another kick in his belly sending him flying even farther.

And that's how the fight between ‘Chaos Creator’ Rimuru and ‘World Destroyer’ Ivarage started.

We did not have any information on Ivarage so I'm not going to write a fighting scene. This fanfic has enough fight scenes already.

After a frightening fight, the battle finally ended, but the whole area got destroyed in the battle, rifts after rifts are opening in space, the time is unstable, and the concept of laws in the Heavenly Star Palace got abolished.

‘Waaa~ finally the battle is over.’ Rimuru thought to himself as he moved toward unconscious Veldanava to heal him.

Rimuru's whole body is aching...

No, rather than physical body, his spiritual body is hurting. He didn't even know how or why he is feeling pain, not like he wanted to know.

With great difficulty, he was able to come closer to Veldanava. In the meantime, Ciel was busy healing Rimuru, even for Ciel it is a very difficult task.

Rimuru's physical body is about to burst open, his spiritual body is not in good shape either.

‘You bastard I nearly died because of you... If it's not for saving you while fighting against him, I would have killed him a long while ago.’ While looking at him he tried to move a little closer to Veldanava, he couldn't even talk because of the pain he is experiencing after a long time... and he didn't have enough energy left to walk anymore.

Siiiii

The sound of a sword penetrating the earth was heard throughout the whole area. Rimuru's sword penetrates the space as he used his sword to balances his body.