Players who play with guns are scary but people who know how to play with words and emotions are real game masters and she has grown up while playing with real guns and weapons. A pro master of controlling emotions of others and shutting her own at her minor.  

"Okay, if you say so" Said Iqra, keeping trust in Nick's words.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Other side in Mukti's Room 

Mukti is in deep slumber unaware of the things happening with her only sister. Practically her god in her own eyes. 

" Mere Dil mein jagah khuda ki khali thi 
Dekha Waha pe aaj tera chehra hn"

Are her words that she uses for nandu, her nandu, her parent, guardian, protector, everything. 

While Fab6 are waiting for Mukti to get up and feel at ease seeing her flashing her smile at them again. 

Everyone is just wishing to see her open her eyes again. The new found smile of their group. They all stopped bullying and ragging after Mukti. She came in like a little sunshine in their life. But still somewhere they are scared of Nandini and for Mukti. 

Abhi is sitting on a chair right next to her bed holding her palm into his own. Praying for her to get up quick and look back into his eyes. The soul stirring smile he is desperate for. He can feel his eyes going teary but still somewhere in the corner of heart he can not help but blame Nandini for this situation.

He never fell in love. But with Mukti he feels complete. He feels home. The feeling of having someone who loves you alot is just too difficult to pen down somewhere. But right now his love is laying unconscious right in front of his eyes after the shoot near her heart. And he can't do anything except pray for the best. 

Thin layer of tears flow down his eyes wetting his cheeks, dropping on Mukti's hand. 

Her eyes flicker and look at the man devastated at the thought of losing her. Her eyes wander around for her light, her di. 

She opened her chapped lips to lightly whisper "Di… Nandu Di…Maa" Which leads to make everyone's head jerk towards her. 

Alia runs out to call the doctor while Abhi holds Mukti's face to see if she is alright. 

"Mukti, mein yahi hoon bolo kya hua" Asked Abhi 

"Di, mujhe di chaiye, di ko bulado please, meri maa, meri di please" She whimpers lightly. Before anyone can react the room door bursts open. 

There is Nandini Singhania standing on her legs with panic and worry on her face. No one can say she was laying lifeless in bed a while ago.

Maybe this is the power of love. When someone matters to us we don't care what will happen to us. We just take risks to protect them and check on them. Love is not all about couples. It is what we do to our friends.... Mom.... Family.... Anyone we care about more than ourselves.

She runs to Mukti and collects her in her arms. Hugging her like her life depends on her. She kisses her forehead, holding her close. Absorbing that she is alright. " Di is sorry. She just went to talk with the doctor. I'm so sorry bacha i wasn't here when you opened your eyes. You are safe with your di. Relax. Nothing will happen to you. Trust me."

"I know di. As long as you are by me nothing will happen to me. I trust you blindly. " Said Mukti while resting her head on Nandini's shoulder taking long breaths.