EPILOGUE

"Hi, Vanadis! Did you miss me?"

I automatically rolled my eyes when I heard her voice. "Leave me alone, Agatha!"

I went straight into my room and locked the door. I don't want her to come near me. She's annoying! My MU just completely ignored me 'cause she keeps on screaming that she loves me!

I'm a girl and she's a girl, WE'RE BOTH GIRLS! She's freaking insane!

"BEBE!"

"LEAVE, AGATHA!"

"I don't want to!" ang kulit talaga putcha.

Ganoon lang kami sa nga nagdaang araw, but everything changed when she decided to court me. It feels different when a girl is courting you.

She treats me like I'm the most important person in her life.

"I love you," she kissed my cheeks and wrapped her arms around me.

I'm starting to fall.

"I love you, Agatha." I bravely uttered to her what feelings I'd been suppressing for months.

I saw how she dropped the utensils in shock.

She looked at me and covered her mouth with her left hand. "F-for real, Vanadis?!"

"I love you," inulit ko pa.

"I love you!" she pressed her lips on mine and jumped in joy.

She's my first kiss. My first girlfriend.

"How's your studies, babe?" bungad ko pagpasok ko sa kwarto niya.

"You should've at least knock!"

Napaigtad ako dahil sa biglaang pagsigaw niya. She never shouted at me since then.

"I-i'm sorry, babe." paghingi ko ng tawad, but she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Do we have a problem?" I asked, my gaze fixed on her while she's busy with her phone.

She's been acting strangely these days and I'm not used to it.

Madalas na siyang nasa labas and she's barely visiting me unlike before. I can sense that I've done something wrong and she's just waiting for me to realize what it is. But the problem is I can't remember that I've done something that made her upset.

"Wala. Manahimik ka lang diyan." I was shocked by what she said.

My heart ached and I decided to sit in front of her and stare at her smile as she read something on her phone.

"Babe, ako pa ba?" I asked her unconsciously, but she just stared at me, emotionless.

Nag-s-stay lang ba siya dahil nandito ako ako para sa kaniya?

With that thought, I shook my head. If she's doing this, she shouldn't have courted me in the first place. I'm fucking ridiculous for thinking such things.

"Let's break up, Vanadis."

I felt my heart crushed into pieces. Ayan ang bungad niya sa akin pagkapasok ko sa kwarto niya.

"This is not a good joke, babe!" I forced myself to laugh in order to hide the pain I'm dealing with right now.

"I have an opportunity waiting for me in Paris."

"You're choosing that over me?" my voice broke down.

"Yes! They will not accept me kapag nalaman nilang may girlfriend ako! I'm sorry, Vanadis, but I need this."

Tinulak niya ako palabas ng kwarto niya. I'm crying and staring at her door. She actually chose that opportunity over me, who had assisted her in achieving what she has now.