Chapter 7: Rinne in Kuoh Academy, Kokabiel's arrival and Battle in Kuoh Academy

Start from the beginning

"By the way, are you going to train? It's already 5:00 in the morning so I advice you to train a little, while I will bring you a bottle of water and a towel. I'll be leaving right away, so excuse me please." RyuZU said as she bows to them before leaving. Then the three white haired people began to train as they are in hurry because the time runs so fast.

After 1 hour and 40 minutes in training, the timer alarms as both of them stopped and RyuZU lends them bottle of water which Kevin, Kiana and Rinne thanked her as they need to hydrate themselves from tiredness in exercise. After drinking water, they're drying their sweats using their towel, before heading to the bathroom. But before heading to the bathroom, they asked RyuZU if she could deliver their school uniforms, which she did as they had asked. Then Kevin, Kiana, and Rinne all headed to the bathroom, which surprised Rinne at how large their bathroom was.

"Ahh, why is this bathroom too big? Are there any bathroom that we can use?" Rinne asked them, but Kevin said to her

"Don't ask me, actually it's Kiana who renovated my home, but she never added an extra bathroom. There's only one bathroom, but if you don't want to bathe naked, you can use the private showers over there if you like? Me and Kiana are very comfortable being naked around each other, so there's nothing to be ashamed of, as we're family." He said to her, but Rinne had no choice but to join them, then Kiana suggest as she speak.

"How about this, me and Rinne will cover our whole body with a towel while you Kevin will cover your private part with your towel to avoid being embarrassed, are we clear?" Kiana suggested it, which Rinne sighs in relief as she thanked her adopted mother for the suggestion. As Kevin agreed to his lover's suggestion before they both taking a bath with the towel. They dipped themselves in the large pool bathtub, as they felt relax and rest in 5 minutes.

After 5 minutes, RyuZU enters the bathroom carrying their school uniform. Which Kevin, Kiana and Rinne get out of the large pool bathtub, and take their clothes as they went to the dressing room.

After wearing their uniform, RyuZU inform that she cooked some breakfast which are: Fried Rice, Sunnyside egg, Sweet ham, and Pizza toast, so they thanked her before heading to the dining room to eat their breakfast. As all of them are present, Rinne tried to avoid it until she was been hugged by her new two lovely adopted grandmothers Cecilia and Miki.

"Kyaa!! How's my dear lovely grandchild? Are you ready to go to school? Let me, your grandma assist you to the school." Cecilia said to her granddaughter. As Rinne trying to escape from her, she got a hugged again by her grandmother Miki.

"Oh no, not now Cecilia-san. I just want to give her my sweet candy and chocolate for her recess. Also, I want her to wear my accessories that I bought from the mall last night, but its a shame that the time is running." She said to her, but Cecilia agreed with her as both of them released Rinne. Then Rinne ran towards Kiana as she hide behind her back and hides her shy face from them.