Chapter 7: Rinne in Kuoh Academy, Kokabiel's arrival and Battle in Kuoh Academy

Start from the beginning

"Alright Kiana-Okasan, but can I join in your battle? I promise that I will be in safe distance." Rinne pleads her adopted mother to let her join in the battle. And Kiana wasn't sure about that, but Kevin reassures her as he said.

"Kiana it's fine. I think she needs to learn everything when it comes to the battle against her enemies, so don't worry about it… I'll have Valiana protect her in case if she's in trouble." Kevin said to her, which Kiana he no choice but to approved Rinne to let her join the battle against Kokabiel.

"Very well, but remember if you're in trouble, just shout out my name or your father's name. We will answer your call, so don't hesitate to call us, okay?" Kiana said to her, which Rinne nodded as they were about to train Kevin ask Rinne as he said.

"By the way Rinne, I thought you ask a help from the A.I robot to serve you?" Kevin asked her, which Rinne turned to her father as she said.

"What are you saying Kevin-Otousan? You never mention me about where is the A.I robot… so how could I ask for help?" Rinne said with a point, which Kevin twitches his eyebrows about how he forgot to tell her where it is, then Kiana went to A.I robot's hiding spot.

As Kevin and Rinne watches Kiana walking to the Robot's hiding spot, then Kiana shows the hidden passcode as she enters the same code as Kevin did the to the training room's door, then the hidden door open as it revealed the A.I Robot that it looks like a real human but machine inside. After that, the robot activated by herself as she has yellow eyes and silver white hair. She also wears elegant black and purple dress.

 She also wears elegant black and purple dress

"Greetings Master Kevin and Mistress Kiana. RyuZU is here to serve you, so what are your orders?" RyuZU said as she introduce herself, the Artificial Intelligence that is made as a Automata for serving their masters. However, this is a mistake that Kevin made, he never thought that his CEO will give him an additional bonus which is her. RyuZU is also multi role Automata, she can either serve them or fight someone with her secret weapon and her Trump card. But when, Kiana found out that Kevin have this robot, she beat him to pulp but nevertheless she accepted it and also, she banned Kevin for requesting some help from the CEO since he spends too much golden bars but this golden bars are created by Kiana to save most of the golds as a money for her bank account.

Back to Kevin and others, while RyuZU is waiting for the orders, this made Kevin have an idea as he said.

"RyuZU, for today your new master will be Rinne, this girl over here…(RyuZU saw Rinne who is infront of Kevin as she tilted her head curiously) Well, Rinne is my and Kiana's adopted daughter so please take care of her. And also, please be her personal maid every week, even school break time if that is okay for you, RyuZU?" Kevin said to her, which RyuZU deems Rinne as her new master which she elegantly curtsied to Rinne as she said.

"Understood Master Kevin, and it is nice to meet you, young mistress Rinne." RyuZU said to them, which Rinne thank her as she said.

"Thank you, RyuZU-san. But please call me Rinne, I don't want you to call me as young mistress or any formalities." Rinne said, which RyuZU noted that she will call her as Rinne and not as young mistress Rinne. Then RyuZU asks them as she said.