how you meet

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Owl House and its characters! All of that belongs to Dana Terrace, her team, and Disney||

||NOTE: There are mentions of underage drinking and abusive parents. If you don't like either of the two, you can leave||

Published: ~August 5th, 2023~

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

Luz was the one you met on your first day of school. Sure, you made plenty of other friends during your classes but Luz was the one who stood out from everyone else. She was there for you since day one and as for that, you became best friends.

Your friendship would annoy all of your other friends and practically, anybody at school. But you didn't really care what they thought. What you really appreciated was that Luz expressed who she was and what she was about.

You were just faithful to meet a person like her.

◐◈◑

Amity was your average go-getter. She was always at the top of her class and nothing ever stopped her from shining in the limelight. That all changed when Willow stopped by with her "abomination" and almost got suspended for it. 

While she ended up on the plant track, Amity was beyond furious that someone like Luz intruded Hexside and that she couldn't even stop it. All and all, she bumped into you, making her profoundly irritated at your persistent attitude of trying to make light of the situation and befriend her.

If you can't beat them, might as well join them, right?

◐◈◑

The bullying against Willow was beyond tolerable. Boscha and her friends made it their mission to break Willow down to her very core, and unfortunately for the latter, it seemed to be working. Yes, she had Gus as a friend but he wasn't there to fend off everyone most of the time.

That's when you entered the picture.

After watching Boscha push Willow down to the ground, you weren't just going to walk away like a careless bystander. You were going to do something about it. And so, a tense argument turns into fighting words until the bell rings (or screams, I guess).

Boscha promises that she will end you later, causing you to roll your eyes. You help Willow up and she gives you her gratitude. After that begins a beautiful friendship in the making. You just had to worry about that fight with the three-eyed bitch later.

◐◈◑

You met the Golden Boy when he was on a mission. You were scanning the area to cause some trouble and there was a large amount of coven scouts. Turns out, they were extracting secretive cargo for the emperor. And being the rebel you were, you were going to ruin their night. The guards were bamboozled and didn't know what or who they were dealing with.

This was where the Golden Guard came in.

While the guards were acting clueless, Hunter was being vigilant and looked for any leads. He gazed into the shadows and saw a pair of eyes glancing at him. When they suddenly vanished, he sprinted into the darkness.