【 my ocs 】

Magsimula sa umpisa

other
*Verra secretly writes edgy, dark poetry about their feelings. They'd deny it if anyone found out.

♣♣♣

name
*Blaire Holloway

role or power
*mental influence. basically very weak mind control. can put certain emotions and opinions and stuff into people's heads, but isn't able to directly control anyone's body through their brain.

age & birthday
*15 years old, February 28th

gender & pronouns
*trans girl, she/her

sexuality
*heterosexual/romantic

face claim
*Josie Totah

personality
*Blaire is the textbook definition of a social butterfly. She's a classic "popular" girl. She's preppy and chatty and gets along with everyone. She craves social attention and wants lots of friends. Despite all this, though, she isn't mean. She's popular because she's nice. Using her power to make people like her would certainly help though... As if she'd ever do that. Ha. She makes a real effort to be a good friend. She checks up on people, remembers small details about them, and can't stand to see anyone sad.
*Unfortunately, she does have a bit of an ego... She thinks she knows best--even when it comes to other people's lives--and can be a little spoiled sometimes.  She can be "prissy," and has problems with getting work done or getting her hands dirty. She prefers to be very neat and clean, but has a hard time doing the work to keep things clean because she doesn't want to touch any gross stuff. She's a very picky eater, too--including being vegan.
*Blaire tries her best to seem older, but she truly is very childish at heart. She has a pink stuffed rabbit that she's had since she was a baby. She keeps it shoved under her pillow when it's not night to prevent anyone from seeing it. She wears lots of makeup, and has long painted nails. She wants to get along with the older kids... she thinks they're cool. She wants to be like them. However, her prissiness and spoiled nature do make her come off like a petulant child if she doesn't get her way.

clothing style
*Blaire likes to wear "grown up" clothes and she cares a whole lot about fashion trends. She avoids revealing clothing even if it would make her look older because it makes her uncomfortable. At most she might wear a crop top or something but not very often. She wears a ton of gold jewelry, and her clothing is clearly very expensive--even if you didn't know much about fashion, you could tell. She wears a lot of faux fur--whether it's scarves or boas or just a furry trim on her shirt.

family & backstory
*Selene Holloway. mother. 38 years. alive.
*Lawrence Holloway. father. 39 years. alive.
*If you couldn't tell, Blaire's family is extremely wealthy. This, combined with Blaire being an only child, is what led her to become slightly spoiled. They had a hard time telling her no to anything--and now looking back on it, Blaire suspects that she was frequently using her power on them without even realizing that she was doing it. She's really afraid of doing that nowadays, so she has to maintain very strong control over her power.
*Blaire has been out as transgender since a very young age--around 6. Her parents have always supported her, and she's currently about a month into estrogen after being on puberty blockers before that. She's very thankful for their support, and her privilege to have the opportunity to transition so young. She doesn't ever regret it.
*It took her quite a while to discover her power--it's hard for her to tell when she's influencing someone like that. Eventually, though, right at the beginning of freshman year, there was... an incident at school. She doesn't like to talk about it very much, but there was a girl who was always quite mean to her, and one day, Blaire wished that the girl's boyfriend would dump her and kiss Blaire instead. And he did. She started to connect the dots that day...

likes
*pink
*gold
*sparkles/glitter
*fashion
*Pomeranians
*attention
*rom-coms

dislikes
*meat
*black
*people being upset with her
*being seen as childish
*horror
*blood

strengths
*extremely likable
*social skills
*optimism
*small

weaknesses
*sometimes annoying
*not always aware of when she's using her power
*little self control
*physically weak

fears
*bugs, spiders, etc. really bad fear
*the dark (mild)
*blood. will pass out at blood
*messes (mild)

death, disability, injury
*you know it ;)

friendships
*pretty much everyone! everyone who isn't a real mean sourpuss anyway...

love interest?
*sure but currently there is only one other character her age and i don't wanna just force them together lol

aesthetic
*bubblegum ice cream. glitter pens. nail polish smell. love hearts. doodling on your notes in class. platform shoes. gold hoop earrings. lip gloss. pink pink pink and more pink.

theme song/mixtape
*Oh No! - Marina
*Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Rey
*Mrs. Potato Head - Melanie Martinez
*Human - The Killers
*Dark Paradise - Lana Del Rey
*Outrunning Karma - Alec Benjamin
*Crybaby - Melanie Martinez
*Teen Idle - Marina

quotes/speech
*"Oh. Em. Gee."
*"Squeee!!"
*"Ugh, that color literally looks so good on you."
*Yeah, she talks like that. You get the gist.

other
*She has been a vegetarian since she was 11 years old, and went vegan at 14.

♣♣♣