"Come on you piece of metal work." Johnson pleadingly ask.

The group inside were confused on what Johnson was doing including their human counter parts.

The terminal in front of Johnson spoke out.

"Confirm, Sgt. Johnson, locking on targets initiating fire sequence."

"Hah!! Would you look at that it still works after all." Johnson grinning like a mad man.

As the battle on space rages between Elites and Brutes on the other side of Halo a small fleet from Commander Forest have arrived and have now surrounded the ring from potential outsiders.

Above the position of Johnson and the Arbiter, a UNSC Battleship from Forest's fleet was on position once the codes were received.

The ship wasn't alone on its side were 5 RGMs stationed on both sides, 2 zakus were on the top of cruiser looking out for incoming bogeys, 10 broad sword interceptor and 5 Doms, 3 and 2 seperatist battle cruisers from unlikely allies from the Sanghelie or Elites.

There was tension between the group however those were ceased 1 hour later.

On the bottom of the UNSC battleship the turret rotates itself and aimed downwards towards where the area Johnson indicated on the map.

The turret fired as it ejected  many rounds of ammunition down below.

Down below multiple explosions shook the earth as the rounds hit their intended targets.

As the Arbiter, Johnson and others saw the explosion all around them. The explosions stopped as the smoke clears revealing decimated positions from the enemy and parts of Doms scattered around.

"Hell yeah!! That's what I am talking about!! Warhammer thanks for the assist we can take it from here."

"Copy that, Sergeant, UNSC Warhammer is moving to assist allies nearby. Out."

"Copy that, Warhammer goodluck."

The scarab then move until it position itself aiming towards the center of the structure where the main entrance was.

The main cannon from the scarab opened fire it's long plasma beam towards the entrance.

Nearby were the rest of group who assisted Arbiter and Rtas on escorting the scarab to its position, they embedded themselves into defensive position around the scarab incase an enemy attacks came from any directions.

On their luck none came to attack the scarab as it continue to shoot its lasma cannon to penetrate the main door of the forerunner facility.

It didn't take long for the door to break and as a large whole was created from the blast.

"The human did it Arbiter, I'll send whatever men I have on my command to assist you on finding Tartarus." Rtas spoke.