Chapter 2

Stacey

"Come to my room tonight."

Spritz, spritz.

"N-No."

Spritz, spritz.

"Sto—stop spraying..."

"Whoa, wait a second." Archer pulled away from where he had been kissing my neck. "Are you turned on right now?" He faked surprised, wide eyes.

"N-No."

"This perfume isn't actually working on you, is it?" He scoffed, feigned amusement twinkling in those alluring eyes. "That would be so dumb. Imagine how dumb you would have to be to let a perfume with animal breeding pheromones turn you on. You'd have to have a small, little, animal brain for it to affect you."

"Shut, uh, shut up." My skin buzzed with awareness. Shit, were my hard nipples visible through my top? The pulsing between my legs settled right over my clit until my every heartbeat seemed to coincide with a sensual, teasing throb.

Archer's words kept ringing in my ears. "Your pussy needs a cock to fuck."

"But it is affecting you, isn't it?" Archer rasped, again speaking against my ear and practically nibbling on it. "It's affecting you because you have a dumb, little, moldable brain that needs to be mastered."

Spritz.

I moaned. The embarrassing, traitor sound shot out of me.

"Yeah, I bet you're soaked for me." Archer's hand shifted up my leg, his thumb swiping back and forth. "I bet each one of your thoughts is leaking right onto your panties. Leaving you brainless, mindless, and mine—"

"Oh snap, did Archer Bagdley give Stacey Carmichael perfume?" one of the other mathletes at the table asked loudly, reminding me of our surroundings.

I turned my head and saw everyone's attention was now on Archer and me. Not good.

I tried to gain back control of my heavy breathing. Crossing my arms, I hid the two tight points my nipples were creating behind my top. Clearly, my nipples were traitors. They were tight, aching tips, acting as if Archer had just been biting and sucking on them.

Great, now I couldn't stop imagining Archer sucking and biting my pink nipples, his hands squeezing and kneading my tits— No. No, Stacey!

It was that perfume. It was getting to me.

No, he had said it would only affect animals. Dumb animals. Dumb girls. I was not a dumb girl. Straight A, winning mathlete, yes. Not dumb. I—I would never be affected by a perfume that would turn on someone with a lesser brain.

"Yup, I got her this pretty bottle of perfume as a truce," Archer stated loud enough for the whole table of mathletes to hear. "No more animosity on my side. See?" He spritzed the perfume over my face one more time.

Spritz.

I moaned again. I could not help it. My eyelids slipped shut, and I knew I must have looked ridiculous as I breathed in the scent like it was falling rain in a desert.

"Must smell good," someone said. I did not care who.

That perfume was...changing me.

Archer's hand slid up my skirt under the table, his fingers trailing between my thighs until they brushed my white lace panties. I gasped again. My mouth fell open and sucked in oxygen just as he spritzed the perfume over my face once more. The liquid burned inside my mouth; yet, I craved more. My hips rocked on my chair, thrusting my sex onto his hand.