Chapter 35: Square one (M)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I'm sitting." Jungkook gulps as he sits beside Jimin on the couch, taking a deep breath in secret, making sure he keeps the space. Jimin's thigh is showing, and he's going to try his best not to look. It's as if Park Jimin really knows what he's doing, but Jungkook can't be sure. He doesn't want to believe that Jimin is being that smooth.

"So..." Jimin utters after he takes a sip, moving a little closer to Jungkook whose gaze is on the floor. "The wine tastes nice. You should send me a picture of the brand."

"I have several bottles. You can take a few." Jungkook states.

"That's fine. Do you mind if I take a picture?"

"Sure. Go ahead. It's in the fridge."

Jimin gets up and starts to walk to the fridge, noticing Jungkook's stare when his back is facing the taller one. Every step, he makes sure to sway his hips naturally. Now, another move. Jimin opens the fridge as he bends down to take the bottle.

"It's on the upper shelf." Jungkook informs, and that causes a smirk on Jimin's face.

The taller one is looking. Not that Jimin doesn't know where the bottle is, but he has to look at something on the bottom shelf. He needs to reason to bend down. "Do you have any chocolate or something that goes with the wine?" Jimin grabs the bottle of wine as he turns his head to Jungkook.

"Ah yeah. It's on the right side. Top shelf."

"What about some fruit? Like grapes or strawberries?"

"I've got some strawberries. They're at the bottom."

"Ok." Jimin bends down a little before he kneels on the floor. "Ah where is it? I only see vegetables. Can you help?" Knowing where the strawberries are, Jimin pretends to be looking for them.

"It's at the botto-" Jungkook pauses at the view in front of him. He gulps at the image of Jimin kneeling down while looking up at him. From Jungkook's point of view, Jimin's chest is revealing more. One of Jimin's thighs is showing, and Jeon Jungkook is thinking dirty. Jimin kneeling down in front of him, looking like that. Park Jimin is trying to kill him by making his heart beat so fast.

"Where is it?" And Jimin still acts so innocent.

"It's here." Jungkook then bends down and grabs the box of strawberries that's right in front of Jimin's eyes for Jimin. That's when he knows for sure Park Jimin is trying to seduce him.

"Oh? It's right in front of me." Jimin chuckles as he looks at Jungkook, leaning his body backward, so his back touches Jungkook's thick chest. "Thank you." He smiles at Jungkook while their faces are inches away from each other, not trying to hide what he's trying to do as he glances on Jungkook's lips.

So obvious.

Can't be more obvious.

And Jungkook just glances back. Can't help it. Can't blame him. The plump lips Jimin owns are always so inviting. Their eyes meet, and Jimin is the one who gets up first, but he makes sure to push his hips a little backward for his butt to touch Jungkook's pelvis, lightly.

Grabbing the box of strawberries, Jimin then walks back to the couch. Seduces and walks away. Classic Park Jimin move. Push and pull games always work. Jungkook thinks he knows what game Jimin is playing. It's not new, but it's a lot bolder, and it's making Jungkook want to just pin Jimin against the wall and take the smaller one right now for being so bold and cute.

Park Jimin just breathes, and it's cute.

"I thought you were going to take a picture of this bottle." Jungkook follows Jimin to the cough with the bottle in his hand.