Chapter 35: Square one (M)

Start from the beginning

But well, Jungkook decides that he will figure that out when they talk. He just needs that chance. The chance to talk. To explain. To tell Jimin how he feels. Shit, is he ready though? To say all those. When Jimin was about to come back, Jungkook was prepared to live his life as Jimin's stranger. He was sure that Jimin would refuse to talk to him.

Luck is on his side to get to be this close to Jimin, so close that he doubts is it really luck though? Jungkook can't seem to point out what it is that feels off in this situation. No clue, or maybe he does have a clue, but he's not ready to admit about Jimin's intention.

Stepping out of the shower, Jungkook dries his hair and body with the towel. The thoughts are not gone. He looks at himself in the mirror as the way to give himself moral support. What if Jimin rejects him? He would understand. Who is he to have the right to waltz back into Jimin's life after disappearing? What if Jimin wouldn't let him in ever again?

Jungkook has been longing to get Jimin's presence. Being in the same room even though the smaller one ignores him was what Jungkook expected. He was ready to deal with this and didn't at all expect to at least get to talk with Jimin. What if this talk ruins everything? What if it's the reason he won't get to touch or kiss Jimin ever again? He'd accept it. Jungkook is ready to take all the pain as long as he gets to express it because his feelings are killing him.

Opening the bottle of wine, Jungkook scrunches his nose at the sweet taste he doesn't like in alcohol, but he needs some to prepare him for the talk. Also, the heat from their kiss earlier is making him excited and nervous. Park Jimin is not easy to resist. Jungkook just needs to stop himself from touching the smaller one. Self control is not hard for Jungkook, but it's different when it comes to Park Jimin. The smaller one always has that power to make him drown.

"Did I take too long?"

Jungkook wakes up from his thoughts before he turns his head to the owner of the voice, placing the wine glass on the kitchen counter.

Oh shit.

He was just talking to himself about self control, and now Jimin is not helping with what he's wearing.

Jimin in his calf length bathrobe. Damp hair, rosy cheeks and oh god, the collar bones. His milky skin is contrasting so well with the dark blue shade. Jungkook's stomach becomes tense with the sight of Park Jimin right in front of him.

Not revealing too much. Just a little bit of the chest part is being seen. Simple, but it's blowing Jungkook's mind. If the purpose of this bathrobe is to get Jungkook to imagine what's underneath it, it's working extremely well.

Is Jimin wearing anything under? Like cute under pants or lace? Shit. Jimin in lace? Or... or what if Jimin is not wearing anything at all underneath? That's what he has to figure out. No, Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. Focus. Just breathe and talk that talk.

"Is everything ok?" Jimin gives a light smile that looks so sweet. So sweet Jungkook wants to taste everything. "Did I take too long?" Knowing too well that Jungkook is affected, Jimin walks closer to Jungkook whose eyes are obviously mesmerized by him.

"Ahem. Ah yeah. I'm fine." Jungkook clears his throat. "And you didn't take long. I just came down not long ago."

"Nice." Jimin looks at Jungkook, making it obvious he's checking Jungkook out. "Can I have the moscato too?"

"Y-Yeah. Ah... you can have a seat. I'll get you a glass." Jungkook scratches his nape before he turns back to the kitchen counter before he pours the wine into the glass.

Sitting on the couch as he crosses his legs, Jimin looks at Jungkook who's pouring the wine. The taller one doesn't meet with his gaze while walking to him on the couch. "Thank you." Jimin grabs a glass. "Aren't you going to sit?" He asks Jungkook who gulps down another big sip.