"YOU ARE STILL CALLING ME THAT STUPID NAMEEEE??!! HOW DARE YOU!!!" Chaeyoung ran after him with a sofa cushion in her hand while aiming at the running evil man in front of her.

"Y-YAH PARK CHAEYOUNG, STOP CHASING ME, I AM SCARED!" Jimin shrieked as he ran towards the small corridor which was leading to all the rooms of their home.

"DEAL WITH IT, PARK JIMIN!" Their loud voices echoed in the whole apartment to which Hoseok chuckled softly as he heard their loud voices in the room in which he usually stays whenever he stayed with Jimin and Chaeyoung.

"Aish.. these idiots." Hoseok shook his head with a small smile before getting up from his bed and made his way to save evil mochi from park chipmunk just like he does every time.

•~•~•

Jungkook sat in the same position since Jimin left for his home.

Home.

The word, which once gave him comfort, was now burning his insides. His own tears were trying to reduce the burn but nothing was giving him any kind of relief. A small hiccup passed his mouth as he shook his head while trying to control his pain but nothing was soothing his pain as he let himself broke completely.

"J-Jungkook-ah..." Yoongi whispered as he hesitantly reached his broken maknae and rubbed his back to sooth some pain but deep down he knew that right now nothing can give relief to his Maknae.

"Jungkook-ah... kid you have to get up and let's get some rest. This will only going to worse your pain. Please baby, let's go." Yoongi tried to help the Maknae but Jungkook shook his head.

"P-Please..." a painful sob escaped past his mouth as his voice got more strained because of crying, "let me... l-let me feel this p-pain for a while. I want t-to feel it till it g-gets numb." Jungkook whispered as he slowly laid down on cold floor as he bought his knees up to his chest while hugging himself to comfort his own soul.

Yoongi averted his gaze from the painful scene as tears escaped from his eyes. He found himself helpless and somewhere defeated as he wasn't able to find any pathway for their current painful situation.

"He deserves it." A deep voice echoed in the almost empty room as yoongi looked at those emotionless eyes in disbelief.

"Taehyung..." yoongi whispered in disbelief as he tried to fight back but stopped himself when he noticed Taehyung's broken self too.

The boy was looking beyond broken as tears were continued to escape from his emotionless eyes. He was looking blankly at the big building through the room window as he leaned back on the cold wall.

The boy was looking almost...

Soulless

"Let him cry, Hyung. Let him cry." Taehyung whispered, still looking emotionlessly at the window.

"Y-You can cry your pain out too Tae.." Yoongi whispered as he looked at Tae with worry and pity.

"I'm in pain, but I'm happy too, Hyung. I'm happy that my soulmate is happy now. Happy with his people. Happy in his own world. Happy in his own home." Taehyung slightly smiled as more tears escaped from his eyes.

"But these tears... my soul is crying Hyung. My soul is crying because ... my soul finally felt their other half's separation from its own." With that Taehyung closed his eyes as he slowly slid down to the floor.