Chapter 1

In the world of Remnant many believe that the creature of Grimm made by the god of destruction are the most dangerous forces in the world but they would soon find out that they were wrong.

Above the planet something strange was happening as something soon enters the atmosphere and falls to the ground where it would soon be found by a man called Ozpin but even Ozpin had never seen such a strange object before and as time past the object was forget and buried until now.

At Beacon

Me: "I'm late".

I was running to my next lesson but I soon fall to the ground as my glasses fall off and I struggle to find them as I hear a voice and it just so happens to Cardin Winchester.

Cardin: "Oh sorry I was having a stretch and it seems I tripped you sorry".

I could tell it was sarcasm but I just ignore it and try to find my glasses as I feel Cardin pick me up and tossed me into the grass where I was soon blasted with water and before long I was soaked and I hear Cardin and his team walk off laughing as I still struggle to find my glasses until someone gave them to me.

Me: "Oh thank".

???: "F/n are you ok".

After I put my glasses back on I saw team RWBY before Yang helps me back to my feet and I gather all my papers of research for my class which I was now late for.

Me: "Yeah just had a little accident".

Weiss: "Accident Cardin just tripped you and then laughed at you".

Me: "I've grown used to it besides it just some soaked clothes nothing to get bent out of shape at".

After that I arrived at my next class later and was forced to do catch up but thanks to my semblance it wasn't hard but it was a pain as the lesson went I saw Cardin looking at Velvet a rabbit Faunus and I knew he was an asshole but to Velvet he was the worst after class finished we all went to cafeteria and like always Velvet gets bullied by Cardin so I walk over to them.

Me: "Cardin will you let her go".

Cardin: "What do you like the freak?".

Me: "She isn't a freak Cardin just different so would you please just leave her alone".

Cadrin: "Tell you what I think your right I've been a real jerk so here lets shake and be friends".

I smiled believing Cardin had finally seen that he was in the wrong and would change but I was foolish as I shook his hand and was met with a punch to the jaw which sends me crashing into a table as Velvet gasped at the sight.

Cardin: "Your such a dumb ass freaks like her don't deserve respect and your just a waste of talent being here you can't even fight".

Me: "I may not be a man of combat but I am more of a man than you Cardin".

Cardin soon picked me up and punched me again sending me to the floor as he placed his foot on my head to make me stay down but I also scream in pain as he pressed a little harder until someone shouts.

???: "CARDIN THAT IS ENOUGH".

Cardin: "Stay out of this Nikos before I hurt you".

Pyrrha: "Does urting others make you feel better about yourself because this is just pathetic hurting others is sick and wrong".

Cardin got bored and leaves as I got up and leave the cafeteria but I also ran away from Beacon and into the emerald forest hoping for the Grimm to come and eat me but as I was running i fall down an old shaft and broke my left arm before sitting up.

Me: "It must be an old dust mine but I can't see a way out up isn't an option looks like I'll have to find my own way out".

As I was walking I feel the strength in my body begin to leave me as I fall to the ground and decide to just wait for death since I would never find my way out of the place but as I was falling unconscious I hear something pulsing and as I use all my strength to stand up and walk towards the sound I soon found myself at a dead end but the pulsing was coming from behind the wall so I start digging with my good arm and after what seems like hours I broke through an inside I saw a strange object.

Me: "What is this place?".

I walked towards the object and open it and saw what looked like black slime and it was moving I was looking at it confused as to what it was before I hear the sound of Grimm coming towards me which made me drop the slime shattering the container.

Me: "I'm dead no way out and Grimm getting closer I'm so going to die".

As the Grimm come withing veiw I soon saw the black slime wrapping around me as the Grimm rushed at me.

Timeskip

After I woke up I found myself on top of a tall radio tower unsure of what happened as I hold on for dear life.

Me: "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?".

???: "We are one".

Me: "Who said that?".

I soon see the black slime appear off my body with a face full white eyes and sharp teeth as it speaks to me.

Venom: "I am Venom and you F/n are my ride".

Me: "How do you know my name?".

Venom: "I see it in your mind you also call yourself a loser".

Me: "What are you?".

Venom: "I'm a symbiote or an alien but you and I have become one".

Me: "Where are the Grimm?".

Venom: "Those creatures I killed them".

Me: "So if we have become one what will we do now?".

Venom: "The way I see it we can do what ever we want".

After that Venom morphed into a jacket but after I climbed down I looked in a store window and saw my arm was fixed and I no longer needed my glasses before ducking into another allwy to speak with Venom.

Me: "Did you heal me?".

Venom: "Yes"

Me: "I think you and I are going to be great partners".

Your new jacket

After getting back to Beacon I see team RWBY walking over to me and they saw my new look and I explain to them that just wanted to change my look a little so I did a little shopping as for the eyes contact lenses and they all bought it I didn't to...

After getting back to Beacon I see team RWBY walking over to me and they saw my new look and I explain to them that just wanted to change my look a little so I did a little shopping as for the eyes contact lenses and they all bought it I didn't to reveal Venom not just yet but one thing was for sure my life was about to change.