Chapter 95

Chapter 95 Zeng Yao's Revenge "He wants to be this world...

    Venus Mercury's defense power and the power to attack the defense barrier are among the best in the interstellar world.

    The treasures left by the leader of Tong Qing are naturally the core secrets of Jin Mercury's defense technology. There are also some rare resources, as well as an energy crystal of the golden diamond rank.

    Xie Fei counted the treasures, and asked the system Tongtong: "So, is the resurrection secret technique really gone? Wasn't that a test just now?"

    Tongtong nodded: "It was a test just now, but the resurrection secret technique also follows you When you press the blue button, it disappears. Regarding the grievances and grievances of Zeng Dingtao's family, you can actually see clearly in the illusion. I believe that Zeng Yao chose to press the blue button, and some things will be released. After these things, he must also understand how to be a good husband and father."

    In this world, there is no reason for whoever is weak, and there is always a cause and an effect.

    Zeng Dingtao is a good father to Zeng Yao, but not necessarily to Zeng Cheng.

    There is no reason for no character to be blackened, and there must be desire and anger as the driving force.

    If Zeng Dingtao can properly handle the relationship with his ex-wife, and at the same time share some love with his eldest son, maybe Zeng Cheng will not be like that, and Shi Jia will not have that kind of result.

    But the end has already been decided, and there is no point in discussing the faults of the dead.

    When they become parents in the future, they must learn from the mistakes of their predecessors.

    Xie Fei looked at Zeng Yao, and called his name in a low voice: "Yao Yao, some good memories, let them stay in the past forever. Maybe, they went to live on another planet?"

    Zeng Yao has already accepted this result , he said: "Yes."

    During the whole relationship, Zeng Yao learned how to be a good father.

    Tongtong is very pleased that Zeng Yao can choose this result: "The master's family was killed by the conspiracy of offering sacrifices to the moon. At that time, everyone in Jin Mercury was blinded by the offering to the moon. They cursed the master with the most vicious language. He was plotted by the offering to the moon. When he was pushed to the gallows, the people watching in the audience were also indifferent. He was cold-hearted, but he couldn't make the decision to take revenge on Jin Mercury. After all, those who spoke ill of him were once his beloved people. The master used the last The power of the power activates me, let me wait for someone who is destined to help him make this decision. Now that someone has helped him make a choice, he should be very happy."

    Xie Fei wondered: "Since there are people before us, is there no one Do you choose the red button?" The

    system explained: "Everyone set out on different missions, and they all chose the blue button instead of destroying. But, you are lucky, there is a treasure reward in your blue button, which is 1% probability."

    Xie Fei sighed, the halo of the heroine of the black lotus is easy to use wherever she goes!

    She asked again: "What kind of grievance did Chief Tongqing suffer? How did Jiyue plot against him? Can you explain in detail?" The

    system replied: "Jiyue has always been the right-hand man of Chief Tongqing, and the leader also trusts him very much. She released some alienation viruses, which caused people in a city to be infected and died. Afterwards, she found an opportunity to spread the fact that the leader of Tongqing used the genetic secret technique, so that the people mistakenly thought that the leader of Tongqing, in order to save his son, Sacrificing millions of people in a city. Public outrage was everywhere. At this time, Jiyue appeared as a righteous person and raised the banner of rebellion."