Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Just put the meal away I'm a little rich woman, I'm raising a traitor...

    The A Si villain's value is reduced by 1 point, and the system rewards 200 gold coins, which is several times more than the gold coin rewards of other villain teenagers.

    Correspondingly, it is also very difficult to reduce the value of the A Si villain.

    What Xie Fei said just now gave the villains some hope.

    The boys soon fell asleep again.

    They have been called "disabled people" since their birth, and no one has ever given them hope. Xie Fei is the first person to say that they will give them a new world.

    That night, the teenagers had the same dream at the same time.

    They dream of living on a blue planet, where there are blue sky and white clouds, green grass, vast deserts, and sea tides. The mountains and rivers are magnificent, the natural ecology is balanced, there are no strange beasts, and there is no war bombarding the earth.

    There, there are sweet fruits, clear water, and abundant food and resources. All people are born equal, without discrimination based on race or ability.

    Xie Fei stood on the podium and wrote on the blackboard, and they sat in the school classroom and listened carefully to the class, reading loudly.

    In the interstellar world, wars, alien beasts, power crushing, and cosmic disasters continue.

    Green plants, vegetables, fruits and other crops are a luxury, and barrenness is the ecology of this world.

    In order to snatch resources, various clans continue to fight.

    Not to mention the planets outside the federation, but the planetary races within the federation, for a little resources, they can still have continuous civil wars and bloodshed.

    In this world, if the strength is slightly weaker, it will be difficult to survive.

    Everyone yearns for peace, and yearns for the peaceful country in the dream where there is no discrimination, surrounded by vegetation, and where there are fruits and vegetables to enjoy. If there is peace, who would like the days of looting and licking blood?

    For teenagers, this dream is so beautiful.

    In the middle of the night, Xie Fei and Li Daobao and Cai Yu changed shifts and took turns guarding the entrance of the cave.

    She heard the system beep:

    "The villain's total value is reduced by 30 points, and the reward is 200 gold coins."

    The gold coin rewards obtained by each villain for reducing the villain's value are different, and some vary. Xie Fei drew a general bill. She just spent 100 gold coins to buy "Sweet Dream Hypnosis" for the teenagers. The current total balance of gold coins is 1283.

    She gave the teenagers a beautiful dream, hoping to make them look forward to the cake she drew. Lowering villain values ​​will last as long as they have dreams and hopes.

    She made a preliminary estimate, excluding the talented A Si, there are a total of 25 teenagers here. Their villains are worth about 1500 points. If they are all captured by her, she can get 9000 gold coins as a reward.

    Of course, this is only a preliminary estimate, it may be more or less.

    In the mall system, the prices of low-, medium-, and high-end energy crystals are: 500, 850, and 1500, respectively.