Chapter 78

Chapter 78: Luck is Luck! The Rise of the Black Lotus Heroine! ...

    Seeing that Zeng Yao's face was not looking well, Xie Fei held his hand and comforted him patiently, "Yao Yao, don't think too much, it's a good thing. With the halo of the heroine, and the rewarding lucky day, You are Koi Benjin. Later, let’s go buy a lottery ticket, maybe we can win the first prize in the lottery on Star Lulalu.”

    He doesn’t know if it’s koi or not, but he knows that this is Xie Fei’s first prize. Take his hand for the first time.

    His anger was calmed down, and his heart felt sweet, and his breath became much smoother. He interlocked his fingers with Xie Fei, and then said in a low voice: "I see."

    Xie Fei looked at Zeng Yaoyue and thought he was cute and cute. Maybe he was the murderous villain set by this world, but in Xie Fei's heart , He is that tsundere and cute boy.

    She couldn't hold back, leaned up and kissed his forehead, and left quickly.

    Zeng Yao: "!!!"

    Sure enough, he became lucky!

    At the same time, Xie Fei's system also received a prompt:

    [Zeng Yao, the villain's value has been reduced by 3 points, and the host has been rewarded with 1,500 gold coins. 】

    【Zeng Yao's remaining villain value is 90, the heroine's halo value is 46, and the blackening value exceeds the heroine's halo. At present, he is still the black lotus heroine who has not been completely led to the right path. Please continue to work hard. ]

    Xie Fei's Huaxing is simultaneously accepting supernatural beings from all over the interstellar world. Every time some of their villain points are eliminated, Xie Fei's system store will have gold coins in return.

    Because of the distance, it is difficult for Xie Fei to get all the reward gold coins. By reducing the total villain value by 10,000, she might be able to get a reward of 1,000 gold coins.

    Since the last time she used all her gold coin inventory in exchange for Blood Rain, her system mall has gone bankrupt. Now the balance of gold coins is only a little over ten thousand.

    If it was in the past, she would think that 10,000 is enough, after all, she can buy many energy crystals.

    But after experiencing the Desolate Star incident, she realized that gold coins are precious. At critical times, these gold coins can be used to save lives. Fortunately, she didn't spend money too much on gold coins before, otherwise it would have been really cold last time.

    In the live broadcast room, Lu La's live broadcast was still going on, and all the people of Lu La Lu star were involved in discussions because of the "women's independence" incident.

    A silver-ranked woman was breastfeeding a child at home, and the child was crying loudly, and several husbands went to lie on the sofa and play games together.

    The woman asked them to help several times, but the men all expressed their disdain: "You don't need to make money to earn spar, is it hard to breastfeed and bring up the baby?"

    If it was before, she would continue to bear it.

    But after watching Lu La's live broadcast, his emotions were suddenly stirred up, and all the resentment that was usually squeezed out rushed out. She was so angry that she threw the child to several husbands, turned around and left.

    The husbands who were playing games together were stupefied, and then warned her:

    "Why are you crazy? Take the child away quickly! Playing games!"