Chapter 64

Chapter 64 Arms are arms, the brotherhood of A Dun and A Chou...

    "It's a bug swarm! The bug swarm is here ahead of time, run!"

    The army at the forefront was swallowed by the bug swarm, a bloody smell spread in the air, and the pus of human blood was disgusting.

    Just as the armies of all the planets were retreating into the protective wall, the soldiers of Huaxing suddenly showed excitement when they saw the swarm, and someone shouted:

    "Insect beasts!! Fresh insect beasts! Brothers, Charge the duck!"

    Soldiers from other armies: "??"

    They all thought they heard it wrong.

    When they retreated into the protective wall, they turned their heads and saw Hua Xing's group of lunatics rushing into the swarm of insects and beasts and began to attack.

    To defend against the supernatural beings, a layer of sky-reaching barrier was formed to block all the insects and beasts.

    Those worms have bodies as slippery as snakes, baring their sharp teeth, and sticky saliva flows out of the gaps between the teeth, giving off an extremely stench. Their four claws are so sharp that they can easily tear people apart.

    They opened their mouths wide and kept hitting the barrier, wave after wave in an organized and disciplined manner. The supernatural barrier was quickly knocked out of the cracks and was about to shatter.

    Commander Zeng Yao immediately ordered: "The shooter team is ready, the melee team is covering! The defense team protects the crystal extraction team, and the space team is ready to collect the corpse!"

    Following Zeng Yao's order, the power barrier shattered, and the insect swarms thought they were breaking through. Defensive barrier, self-absorbing and leaping towards them with his long tongue.

    However, just as the vacated bodies rushed into their planned range, an invisible sharp sword pierced their chests. The strange crystal was seized, and the corpse of the falling insect fell into a supernatural space and disappeared quickly.

    Thus, the troops inside the protective wall saw that the wave of insects was actually trapped on the battlefield by a small army of supernatural beings from Huaxing.

    What's even more jaw-dropping is that their supernatural beings can take away all the crystals of insects within the range out of thin air without having to come into close contact with them.

    The worm beast lost its spar, and lost its combat power in almost a second, but Huaxing and the others didn't even spare the worm beast's corpse, and all of them were collected in the supernatural space.

    And those fish that slipped through the net without the crystal stones were cut off by sharp arrows in the air and invisible empty blades. In just a blink of an eye, batch after batch of insects and beasts were taken away. There are not many dead bodies left.

    This scene stunned everyone.

    Inside the protective wall, the leader of Wen Saxing, who tried to suppress Huaxing's morale with clumsy means, also began to click his tongue at this moment:

    "This... is terrible. I am ashamed of my ignorance."

    "Huaxing's combat power is really amazing. It's scary."

    The leaders of other stars also said: Li Jia

    , "Is this the strength of Huaxing? Their combat power is really terrible. Only a hundred people with crystal abilities can take thousands of crystals in a flash. The crystal stone of the Ten Thousand Insect Beasts. The average level of these one hundred crystal harvesters does not exceed level 20, and their combined crystal extraction power can be compared with tens of thousands of silver star soldiers. This... too much It ’s scary.”