Chapter 20

Chapter 20 The right way is the right way I want to hug the big villain and bring...

    Xie Fei couldn't stop Zeng Cheng, so he could only watch from the side as a nanny.

    The little Zeng Yao was kicked to the ground by Zeng Cheng, and his ribs felt a dull pain. He was very strong, and he didn't cry immediately, but his eyes filled with water, and he looked at the brother in front of him in disbelief.

    This half-brother was usually nice to him, but he didn't understand why his brother would suddenly be violent to him now, even like a stranger, and even bully him like this.

    Xiao Zeng Yao didn't understand, but he was sensible and quickly got up from the ground.

    With a glimmer of hope, he tugged on Zeng Cheng's sleeve, raised his small face, and looked eagerly at Zeng Cheng.

    The little boy's voice was full of milk, and trembled with crying: "Brother, you didn't mean it just now, right? Yaoyao is a good boy, how could he be arrested? You lied to Yaoyao, right? Dad said, only Only bad boys will be arrested, and Yaoyao is not a bad boy..."

    Zeng Cheng condescendingly looked at him, squatted down, and kept his eyes level with him.

    He pinched Xiao Zeng Yao's chubby face, his eyes were indifferent: "little thing, my father holds you like a palm treasure, do you really think of yourself as a thing? Listen, I don't like you, I even hate you You and your mother took away everything that belonged to me. If it wasn’t for your mother, my family wouldn’t fall apart. I’m the heir to the Zeng family, what are you? Talented cripple, why did father pass on the general ring and the energy crystal to you?" The

    general ring is the highest honor for a general, and Zeng Dingtao gave this honor to his four-year-old son, which means that in the future, he will pass it on to you. Zeng Yao inherited his own energy crystal.

    Zeng Yao is a useless person, but this kind of useless person is also an excellent container for energy crystals.

    Under the federal system, the birth of a disabled person must be reported immediately, and deliberately concealing it is a felony.

    When Zeng Yao was born, Zeng Dingtao and his wife Shi Jia not only failed to report it, but also concealed it. Zeng Dingtao intends to wait for the right time to give his energy crystal to Zeng Yao, so that his youngest son can inherit his mecha and make him a mecha talent.

    The plan is beautiful, but the reality is cruel.

    The eldest son, Zeng Cheng, was good at disguising and discovered the secret. When he learned that his father planned to pass on the energy crystal of the golden diamond rank to Zeng Yao, he became more and more jealous.

    He didn't allow this kind of thing to happen, so he asked the elders of the family to send Zeng Dingtao away and report Shi Jia to the federation while his father was away for a few days.

    Three days ago, Shi Jia was taken away by the federal army, and she was imprisoned on the charge of concealing giving birth to a disabled person. According to federal regulations, she will be sentenced to Shuiyuexing to serve her sentence as a prostitute and provide services to federal soldiers.

    ...

    The Zeng family is the largest armed force in Gold Mercury. Since Zeng Dingtao is one of the few golden drill mechas in Gold Mercury, the Federation specially dispatched five silver rank mecha troops to arrest Zeng Yao.

    Five silver mechas stepped across the threshold of the General's Mansion, and wherever they went, the fake gables collapsed, and all the digitally simulated plants dissipated.