Chapter - 54{Sweat Talker}

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"So, Velz how is it outside?" I asked her a little curious it's been hundreds of years since I last visited the cardinal World so many things must have changed.

"Nothing, like always boring"  Let me take it back to what I said earlier.

"Hmm, is that so? Well anyway, I'm gonna play with Velgrynd a little otherwise she would be bored... She is already bored enough in Heavenly Palace."

"Ok!! I will join later." Velz said to me and give me a little and tender kiss on my lips.

"Hehe, big sis, you are very bold~" Velgrynd tease her a little and run away without waiting for a response.

"Haha, seems like she already knew you are gonna scold her so she run away fast," I said to Velz and made my way toward Velgrynd.

•••

"Hmm. Satoru I want a hug." Velzard suddenly said to me while lying on the sofa and her head was resting on my lap. Her eyes were round and big, she is looking like a cute puppy right now.

"Huh! Why so sudden?"

I asked her a little confused and surprised. I'm happy though not gonna lie and without wasting any time she hugged me. She looked very happy while hugging me so I let her... Hehe, her body is as soft as always.

"Did something happen today?" I asked her in a little worried and concerned voice while hugging her lightly.

"Hmm no, I just felt like hugging you." She replied to me while smiling warmly.

"Really!! I hope you always feel like it."

I said to her with a smile as I look at her in the eyes, her cerulean blue eyes seems to glitter in light as she looked at me. I lean forward a little and kiss her on the lips gently and softly, as a small blush crept on her chubby cheeks as she pouted.

"Not fair. You always make me blush"

She whines in displeasure as she saw my smirking face, I just laughed in response.

"Haha, Oh really! Maybe it's because I like your blushing face."

I said to her and she looked away from me, while closing her eyes she huffed.

"I hate you."

She said in a fake angry tone.

"Haha. I love you too." So I played along with her.

"Humph, I love you more than you love me."

"Hah! My queen is always right."

•••

"Rimuru do you love me?"

Hmm why ask so suddenly? Is she feeling insecure or something? It can't be... She isn't the type to feel insecure, she will rather beat me than feel insecure.

"Of course, I do."

I replied to her softly.

"Why do you love me?"

She asked me curiously, this cute curious cat of mine, what should I do with her? Her curious gaze is reminding me of an anime that I watched in my previous life.

The FMC was a curious cat and the mc was her detective.

A/n. It's a famous high school romance anime. Guess the name and comment it.

"Because you are the most beautiful and intelligent girl that I have ever met."

I said to her softly and calmly and her eyes lit up in happiness, the curious gaze suddenly disappeared and a smile appeared on her beautiful lips.

"Really!!"

She said excitedly and looked at me with her large blue-colored eyes.

"Y-Yeah."

Even I was a little taken aback by the sudden burst of energy in her body.

"Then you love me because I'm beautiful and intelligent."

She asked me.

"Hmm... I don't know why I love you... I just do." I thought for a while but nothing really come to my mind, so I replied to her truthfully... a reason to love her?

Her eyes suddenly became dull and the smile on her face became stiff as she heard my words.

"I don't need a reason to love you. Do I?"

I said to her before she can start to imagine some useless things in her mind.

"Where did you learn to talk this sweetly?"

She asked me while smiling like before.

"Hah. It comes naturally to me when I saw your cute smile of yours." I replied.

"You are a sweet talker."

"You can say that... but I'm only your sweet talker."

It's actually quite fun to tease her like this. Haha, it would be nice if the rest of the days of my life stay happy like this.

"Idiot."

"Your idiot."

Side Note - In WN True Dragon and Primordials were only 2k years old but in the LN it was mentioned that Primordials are as old as time and Velzard was born shortly after Primordials and I think that the Tensura verse is at least a billion years old. I mean take our earth as an example.

Really I'm not that good at writing romance... That's also the reason for the short chapter... If I continue to write this chapter the relationship would have ended in this chapter. So goodbye for today. 👋