"I didn't do anything to him. I brought him here to try and help figure out what was going on when he just collapsed and he hasn't woken up since, no matter how many times I slap him." Dereck said as Allison glared at him before turning back to her lover.

"Jason, come back to me please." Allison whispered before lying her head on his shoulder to try and give him some comfort which seemed to work a-little bit making her softly smile while Dereck just sat back and watched first hand the love this huntress had for a werewolf.

Two Days Later: Night of the Dance.

The Other Side:

   On the Other Side you'll see two figures moving quickly through the endless forest and when we look closer you'll see that the two individuals are Laura and Jason and just as Laura goes to turn Jason pounces on her causing both to go tumbling t...

On the Other Side you'll see two figures moving quickly through the endless forest and when we look closer you'll see that the two individuals are Laura and Jason and just as Laura goes to turn Jason pounces on her causing both to go tumbling through the woods before coming to a stop with Laura on top of Jason.

"I got you." Jason said as lays back panting for breathe.

"Technically it is I who has you." Laura says equally out of breathe as she moves to lay beside him.

"Still counts." Jason says before both start laughing and as their laughter starts to die down Jason turns and looks over at Laura.

"I'm really happy I got to see you again." Jason said making Laura smile before she stood up and held out her hand to which Jason grabbed it and stood up before they walked towards the edge of the clearing with smiles in their faces.

After making it to the clearing Laura and Jason stood in front of each other with teary eyed smiles on their faces.

"It's time Jason." Laura said as Jason nodded.

"I know." Jason said Laura's eyes glowed a bright Crimson along with her canines extending before she grabbed ahold of Jason and bit him in the neck and as she did this you couldn't see glowing veins appear around the part of Jason's neck where Laura is biting and if you look at Jason more specifically his eyes you'll see them glowing a bright gold before they start to change into a brilliant Crimson.

" Jason said Laura's eyes glowed a bright Crimson along with her canines extending before she grabbed ahold of Jason and bit him in the neck and as she did this you couldn't see glowing veins appear around the part of Jason's neck where Laura is b...